Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: So Brianna has Lupus. I hope this isn't another Brooks storyline. I wouldn't think Brianna would go along with it. NT
laci
old hand
Reged: 02/26/08
No she started out with lymph node problems and had 2 operations so far and this last one developed and infection which is why she came back home to
11/08/16 05:29 AM

go to the doctors and hospital where she had treatment before and I guess they found that she had lupus also. She is such a nice person and so young to be going through all these health problems.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* So Brianna has Lupus. I hope this isn't another Brooks storyline. I wouldn't think Brianna would go along with it. NT
dwig222
11/01/16 08:39 PM
xx * No she started out with lymph node problems and had 2 operations so far and this last one developed and infection which is why she came back home to
laci
11/08/16 05:29 AM
xx * Brianna wouldn't fake that but her being a nurse, I am surprised it wasn't caught sooner. NT
georgia9382
11/02/16 12:39 PM
xx * isn't lupus hard to diagnose? I hear alot of times people will go undiagnosed because the symptoms are vague NT
petite6
11/02/16 12:46 PM
xx * nah, briana always had lymph nodes popping up in her neck, total sign of an autoimmune disorder NT
betrma
11/02/16 07:41 AM
xx * Brianna isn't like that at all. She, like one of my best friends, is a person who is chronically ill. It's not fake. Some people are really unlucky NT
jenniell
11/02/16 06:38 AM
xx * She has been sick for years NT
CatsMommie
11/02/16 06:30 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1092
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)