Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Why were neither of Vicki's kids or her boyfriend at her side during any of this accident time?? Am I missing something here? NT
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
Briana was sick with the flu and had her 2 young children. No one had Michael's number and again many hours away have not heard where he was
09/13/16 06:08 AM

for all we know he was out of town not even sure she was with her boyfriend at this time

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Why were neither of Vicki's kids or her boyfriend at her side during any of this accident time?? Am I missing something here? NT
chirtygirl74
09/13/16 05:06 AM
xx * the whole thing was such BS and who would ever believe that hospital sent her home in PAPER GOWN....yeah right But she was having photos taken?? NT
Jayne23
09/13/16 10:11 AM
xx * i believe she didn't have any clothes to wear home & no way to pay for any in the gift shop either. NT
PointBeing
09/14/16 08:46 PM
xx * agreed, and lets not forget a full production team was with her. And this family has been filming with them for 10 years,
betrma
09/13/16 06:48 AM
xx * Briana was sick with the flu and had her 2 young children. No one had Michael's number and again many hours away have not heard where he was
CatsMommie
09/13/16 06:08 AM
xx * She didn't need anyone at the hospital. Doesn't she cry "be an independent woman" to all her friends who have husbands? NT
dwig222
09/14/16 11:12 AM
xx * I would have like to see Micheal come to the hospital. He cracks me up when he's on. NT
dillybean
09/13/16 04:59 PM
xx * I'm sure Brianna has Michael's phone number. Tamra's excuse that Kelly had her husband with her, ummm, what about David and Jim? NT
littlewop
09/13/16 09:04 AM
xx * I meant Heather or Kelly and again we really don't even know if Michael was in town .. He may have been out of town himself I know Vicki asked him to
CatsMommie
09/13/16 09:58 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1612
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)