Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I don't see that nasty to have the Nanny cook for the children. Jules cannot even make coffee or any food. NT
agent99
Virtual Realist
Reged: 11/28/09
Loc: East Coast
I don't think it's about Jules or the nanny cooking, it's about who actually get's the money to buy the groceries.
09/10/16 06:25 AM

Her divorce just got even messier, with her estranged hubby demanding that 200 in weekly grocery money be given to the nanny instead of Jules.

Michael Wainstein’s lawyer suggested in court Thursday that Jules wasn’t providing her kids with adequate meals. “We want to ensure that there is proper food in the home for the children,” said Michael’s lawyer Morghan Leia Richardson. “The nanny is fully familiar with what the children eat.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Jules Wainstein out at Bravo as divorce drama takes nasty turn
pusssykatt
09/09/16 07:49 AM
xx * 200 a week does not seem like a lot does it? I dunno I can spend 200 a week NT
CatsMommie
09/10/16 11:31 AM
xx * I don't see that nasty to have the Nanny cook for the children. Jules cannot even make coffee or any food. NT
laci
09/09/16 08:28 AM
xx * I don't think it's about Jules or the nanny cooking, it's about who actually get's the money to buy the groceries.
agent99
09/10/16 06:25 AM
xx * why can't she make coffee? like get a presser! NT
petite6
09/09/16 03:43 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 843
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)