Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I've felt this from the beginning, it looks made up for the show. Even thier kisses seem very awkward. NT
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
Yeah I was ready to not be on Beths side (not that I am now) but really I expected it to be more out to take LuAnn down but the whole thing was really
08/25/16 11:37 AM

odd even the way Beth was acting. It seems fake. Beth acted like she was dying .. LuAnn was all you did this in public how could you do this in public and 10 mins after finding out she was making excuses how he had to have been drunk

Um if a man just fell madly in love with me in 3 weeks that he asked me to marry him and then a week later I find out he was hot and heavy with some other woman then HELLO he is not really madly in love with me

And then they called Dorinda and wanted her to lie .. Really weird

And then Lu running over yelling they were talking about her

At one point I was like is she high

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I have to ask does anyone find LuAnns behavior very very strange with this whole Tom thing? Could it be fake? Something is very off and she keeps
CatsMommie
08/25/16 10:34 AM
xx * I've felt this from the beginning, it looks made up for the show. Even thier kisses seem very awkward. NT
L24
08/25/16 11:31 AM
xx * I noticed that too. He's a weird kisser. NT
dwig222
08/25/16 04:13 PM
xx * Yeah I was ready to not be on Beths side (not that I am now) but really I expected it to be more out to take LuAnn down but the whole thing was really
CatsMommie
08/25/16 11:37 AM
xx * I was buying some of it until the shaking, seemed a little much. The reunion previews make it seem as if Ramona had some other dirt on him too. But
L24
08/25/16 12:34 PM
xx * The other thing that got me was when Ramona called her out for leaving with Tom when he was there with someone else she said you cannot make a man
CatsMommie
08/25/16 12:41 PM
xx * And let me add if this is not fake then it must really be bad on the dating scene for older women in NY because first John and now Tom ... NT
CatsMommie
08/25/16 12:43 PM
xx * OMG thanks for the chuckle. LOL NT
L24
08/25/16 01:24 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1421
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)