Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: What did everybody think of Heather's fake crying? NT
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
No wonder she is not getting acting jobs. Hearing the C word and she breaks down right .. really I think she was most upset when she told Kelly to
08/16/16 02:57 PM

leave she told the Queen Bee no and no one said a word to back Heather. Also thinking about things I think Meghan brought Kelly on and tried to set her on Vicki .. She keeps saying over and over how she told her all about Vicki and what she thought about Vicki and now they are friends
and she is shocked

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kelly is a mess, that's all I can say. She's just a mess. NT
dillybean
08/15/16 06:54 PM
xx * I am not a Heather fan but she did the right thing by asking Kelly to GO. When Kelly got nasty again, Heather up and left. I would have to. Kelly
chirtygirl74
08/16/16 08:37 PM
xx * But it wasn't Heather's party LOL How can she tell someone to leave when it wasn't her event. If anyone should have asked her to leave it should
DeeDee
08/18/16 04:55 AM
xx * I think she might be a real nut job. I read on on of the gossip sites that she has had restraining orders against her. Plus she drinks a lot. Who has
dillybean
08/17/16 07:57 AM
xx * What did everybody think of Heather's fake crying? NT
sassyflalassy
08/16/16 02:53 PM
xx * No wonder she is not getting acting jobs. Hearing the C word and she breaks down right .. really I think she was most upset when she told Kelly to
CatsMommie
08/16/16 02:57 PM
xx * She drinks too much NT
georgia9382
08/16/16 08:17 AM
xx * Her children are going to be more embarrassed by her actions than anything someone she doesn't know says about her. NT
pusssykatt
08/15/16 07:11 PM
xx * Amen!! NT
Jamsie
08/16/16 05:49 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1372
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)