Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

Gamecock
Poo Bah
Reged: 10/03/06
The scene where Gia is hell-bent & bound & determined to go hangout with her friends..
07/30/16 11:56 AM

Joe is screaming across the table/room for her to be by midnight. Teresa is trying her damnedest to please both of them. That whole scene just screams of the problems raising those kids by herself is gonna present.

Joe wants his family together for NYE... plus he will be leaving shortly for a long time... so I get his need for family being together. He is just lousy at expressing it.

Gia wants to be with her friends for NYE... she did put some family time in. But her attitude was stinky at best towards both Teresa (who was giving Gia her way) & Joe in front of all those people.

Teresa's desperation to please everyone is overwhelming her... in this scene specifically. She is just taking the hits from Gia. Gia telling her what she is gonna do & when she will be home... WOW.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The scene where Gia is hell-bent & bound & determined to go hangout with her friends..
Gamecock
07/30/16 11:56 AM
xx * Tersea should have control. Gia cant drive, They live where you need to drive to get to most things. Tersea could tell the driver not to take Gia. NT
silverspoons
07/31/16 12:51 PM
xx * I think all these kids act up more on camera. I mean I don't think they are Angels but I notice all the kids seem to act up a little more now on all
CatsMommie
07/30/16 12:37 PM
xx * It is not only NJ, Shannon's daughter asking her dad about his "puberty" on camera was too much. NT
silverspoons
07/31/16 12:49 PM
xx * Kim B's (ATL) all her kids... horrible. NT
Gamecock
07/31/16 03:46 PM
xx * I did not find it the least bit charming. NT
sassyflalassy
07/31/16 12:55 PM
xx * I agree, I think production plays a big role in those kids acting out. NT
Gamecock
07/30/16 01:13 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1138
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)