Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Yep. Teresa, the exclusionist. Especially where her cousins are concerned & then bragging about the # of people there.
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
I don't think she will make up with them because of stuff they have said and done not just about her but also her Parents. The nail was them filming
07/18/16 04:54 PM

on her court date. At least Joe and Mel had the sense to say no and put family first.

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The NJ show... holy smokes the food those families prepare is insane. And that lil one would not leave Teresa's side....not for a moment NT
Gamecock
07/18/16 02:11 PM
xx * The two separate parties was very awkward NT
xrayspex
07/18/16 02:18 PM
xx * Why are Kathy and her family always at Jacs? I found that odd .. I would think they would be with family and Jac would be with Caroline etc NT
CatsMommie
07/18/16 05:06 PM
xx * I believe Kathy has newly built home in their neighborhood. She kept mentioning the neighbors thing to Jac. I caught that in the reruns last week. NT
chirtygirl74
07/18/16 06:43 PM
xx * I dont know. I am never with family on NYE. So I didnt get that part, my self. NT
Gamecock
07/18/16 05:39 PM
xx * I'm never with family either. Kathy, Rosie were there because they are desperate to be included. NT
zebe83
07/18/16 05:56 PM
xx * Well, They had to be invited. I would think if CAroline was doing something she would have had Kathy & Rosie over as well. NT
Gamecock
07/18/16 06:03 PM
xx * Yep. Teresa, the exclusionist. Especially where her cousins are concerned & then bragging about the # of people there.
Gamecock
07/18/16 02:25 PM
xx * I don't think she will make up with them because of stuff they have said and done not just about her but also her Parents. The nail was them filming
CatsMommie
07/18/16 04:54 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1002
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)