Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I have no problem believing she is rude & condescending to waitstaff...remember how awful she was to the bow eater? lol NT
Jamsie
Joker
Reged: 07/26/02
Loc: Southeast US
Ahahahahahahaa, I did forget that! When they took the kids on vacation this season I noticed that the kids didn't seem to be saying thank you...
07/15/16 05:00 PM

to the folks who were serving them. At the time I hoped it was just because a mic didn't pick it up.

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ~ Confucius

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Jeff Lewis Calls Heather Dubrow His Least Favorite Housewife; Heather Reacts, Jeff Responds
L24
07/15/16 08:08 AM
xx * She claims Jeff body shamed her because he said she should have copped to how much work she has had done and her breast job etc .. /rolls eyes NT
CatsMommie
07/15/16 05:05 PM
xx * Heather is a phony, for sure. NT
sassyflalassy
07/16/16 05:08 AM
xx * Who do you prefer?
PointBeing
07/15/16 03:04 PM
xx * I was disappointed he said Shannon because I've really grown to dislike her, & I used to like her, but when he said it was Heather...
Jamsie
07/15/16 11:53 AM
xx * I have no problem believing she is rude & condescending to waitstaff...remember how awful she was to the bow eater? lol NT
Karina86
07/15/16 02:53 PM
xx * Ahahahahahahaa, I did forget that! When they took the kids on vacation this season I noticed that the kids didn't seem to be saying thank you...
Jamsie
07/15/16 05:00 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1428
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)