Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

dillybean
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 08/14/10
I'm kind of feeling sorry for Jules. Anyone with a eating disorder really never get's 'over' it. They can learn to control it, but there are triggers
07/13/16 06:48 PM

that can set it off. I read Nikki Grahme's ( Big Brother UK and Canada) book this year. She was the youngest child ever diagnosed with a eating disorder in the UK. She was 8 and spent all those years until she was about 17 in hospital and mental wards. I watched the UK version on You Tube and the latest season in Canada this year. The eating disorder effects the thought process regarding food, relationships and just their emotional well being. It's so complicated and watching these Housewives trying to deal with it without proper knowledge is hard.

Jules struggles everyday to keep it under control, she admits that. Plus her marriage is a mess so she has emotional triggers. I don't know if this is a good time for her to be on a show like this. I like her, but for her own health, maybe being a HW was the wrong choice.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm kind of feeling sorry for Jules. Anyone with a eating disorder really never get's 'over' it. They can learn to control it, but there are triggers
dillybean
07/13/16 06:48 PM
xx * I also feel bad for Jules and these two (Beth & Carole) denying what they said is ridiculous. So tired of the Mean Girls! NT
terlu
07/13/16 09:04 PM
xx * and who are they to talk about weight? NT
L24
07/14/16 07:33 AM
xx * it changes your brain chemistry (healthy brain) to a brain with a terminal cold. NT
petite6
07/13/16 06:54 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 388
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)