Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I really need to start watching RHONY is real time. Y'all it's soooo scripted. But I am getting a kick out of RaPleaseFindAReasonToFilmMeNa NT
robbierob
Professional
Reged: 08/12/06
Loc: south carolina
Wow. I think I'm switching alliances again. Luann looked exactly how Bethenny said she was...eek! Anytime you're taking advice from Ramona... NT
06/02/16 06:40 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I really need to start watching RHONY is real time. Y'all it's soooo scripted. But I am getting a kick out of RaPleaseFindAReasonToFilmMeNa NT
robbierob
06/02/16 04:49 AM
xx * Wow. I think I'm switching alliances again. Luann looked exactly how Bethenny said she was...eek! Anytime you're taking advice from Ramona... NT
robbierob
06/02/16 06:40 AM
xx * Yeah, the flashbacks help. I side with Bethany in this fight. NT
BBAnnie
06/05/16 04:01 PM
xx * Yes I am having this discussion with myself. And for the record, Trout Snatch??? I love Sonja! NT
robbierob
06/02/16 05:20 AM
xx * Poor Jules. And Luann needs to buy a clue and listen to what Jules was trying to tell her NT
robbierob
06/02/16 05:02 AM
xx * Ahaha. Methenny saying she hasn't gotten one word in?? she could read "war and peace" in 15 minutes! NT
robbierob
06/02/16 04:55 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 572
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)