Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I have always been a fan of Bethenny but I don't like the way she's making snap judgements anout people she doesn't know.
BBAnnie
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 08/06/09
Now she is just being a hypocrite. She needs to take a look in the mirror. This coming from someone who is underweight & has heard it all. NT
04/09/16 08:13 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Bethenny Frankel Doesn't Back Down After Suggesting RHONY's Julianna Wainstein Has an Eating Disorder: 'I Say What I Think'
Dexter
04/08/16 02:17 PM
xx * I have always been a fan of Bethenny but I don't like the way she's making snap judgements anout people she doesn't know.
robbierob
04/09/16 11:04 AM
xx * Now she is just being a hypocrite. She needs to take a look in the mirror. This coming from someone who is underweight & has heard it all. NT
BBAnnie
04/09/16 08:13 PM
xx * Does this mean Bry's PJ's are too small for Juliana?? LOL NT
dwig222
04/08/16 05:52 PM
xx * Ohh, I didn't like that by Bethenny. Just keep your trap shut and give her some Skinny Girl please. NT
colleenag
04/08/16 02:18 PM
xx * Things like this are why I can never like her skelator looking ass. Like I'll be enjoying her but she always ruins it by the end of the episode. NT
Dexter
04/08/16 02:21 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 690
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)