Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Don't forget some sanctimonious posturing from ED and LR, as they struggle to be relevant. NT
cantgetenough
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 09/17/06
Loc: California
I don't think it's really fair to use the "relevant" term when referring to Housewives. They are all relevant in one way or the other. They are
04/07/16 11:47 AM

meant to gossip, cause conflict and have conversations with one another and about one another. It's what the show is all about. They are doing exactly what they've been hired to do. Just because some don't like it when it gets directed at a favorite, doesn't mean that they are irrelevant. Lisa is just a master at making sure that anything she says that may be deemed controversial is said off camera so that she can deny it until the cows come home. She's as dirty as the rest of them.

cantgetenough has finally had enough.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* At the RHBH we will hear about Yolanda's journey and a little bit of Kim's journey. They might as well call it "my storyline this season." Yo will
georgia9382
04/06/16 12:15 PM
xx * Don't forget some sanctimonious posturing from ED and LR, as they struggle to be relevant. NT
Shar
04/07/16 07:33 AM
xx * I don't think it's really fair to use the "relevant" term when referring to Housewives. They are all relevant in one way or the other. They are
cantgetenough
04/07/16 11:47 AM
xx * I agree. Lisa Rinna says most often what I am thinking. Kyle has learned to play the game, and LVP is sneaky. NT
betrma
04/08/16 08:15 AM
xx * She gets away with everything! There's a clip on the Bravo website of the reunion and while Rinna comes across a bit like a rabid dog I think it's
cantgetenough
04/08/16 10:19 AM
xx * IMO, neither ED nor LR have added interest to the show, and have not increased viewers. Sadly, the same could be said for most of the women on the
Shar
04/07/16 01:01 PM
xx * I never watched BH until they added Eileen and Rinna. NT
BBAnnie
04/09/16 08:15 PM
xx * See I think differently of Erika. She got on my nerves after a while. NT
Gamecock
04/07/16 05:52 PM
xx * I don't like her, but she has many fans. We'll see what develops if she's back for another season. NT
Shar
04/12/16 07:53 AM
xx * Mine too, I liked her at first but that changed fast NT
L24
04/08/16 05:35 AM
xx * I will watch every minute of it. I still enjoy the show even though I know it's contrived. I'm looking forward to NY but I know for certain that
cantgetenough
04/06/16 12:21 PM
xx * yep :-) NT
L24
04/06/16 02:09 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1655
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)