Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Ya know I had second thoughts about this. At first I thought yea maybe they are helping Apollo hid some assets, or maybe it was innocently letting
chirtygirl74
addict
Reged: 03/08/13
I never thought of them holding the stuff as collateral. I can see that now that you mention it. NT
03/14/16 12:21 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* It was all over tv last season of RHOA that Kandi and Todd were keeping some of Apollos stuff. Phadrae didn't have to say anything to the FEDS. NT
georgia9382
03/13/16 09:04 PM
xx * I don't remember hearing anything about stuff at Cynthia and Peter's house though, and Phaedra's behavior was odd. NT
Shar
03/15/16 12:16 PM
xx * Ya know I had second thoughts about this. At first I thought yea maybe they are helping Apollo hid some assets, or maybe it was innocently letting
colleenag
03/14/16 08:38 AM
xx * I never thought of them holding the stuff as collateral. I can see that now that you mention it. NT
chirtygirl74
03/14/16 12:21 PM
xx * These folks never learn:( Reminds me of Teresa paying for her furniture in ALL cash! At some point ppl will take note and then FEDs at the door!
chirtygirl74
03/14/16 08:21 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 599
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)