Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: It was all over tv last season of RHOA that Kandi and Todd were keeping some of Apollos stuff. Phadrae didn't have to say anything to the FEDS. NT
chirtygirl74
addict
Reged: 03/08/13
These folks never learn:( Reminds me of Teresa paying for her furniture in ALL cash! At some point ppl will take note and then FEDs at the door!
03/14/16 08:21 AM

Apollo hid that stuff in 2 places nonetheless and at some point it was shown on last season by the TV show/producers so it is not hard to figure it was going to be noticed by those he stole from. I have not understood why the ppl on these shows do not think this stuff is going to come back on them. Do not air it or put yourself out there for it to air if you want no one to know your business!!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* It was all over tv last season of RHOA that Kandi and Todd were keeping some of Apollos stuff. Phadrae didn't have to say anything to the FEDS. NT
georgia9382
03/13/16 09:04 PM
xx * I don't remember hearing anything about stuff at Cynthia and Peter's house though, and Phaedra's behavior was odd. NT
Shar
03/15/16 12:16 PM
xx * Ya know I had second thoughts about this. At first I thought yea maybe they are helping Apollo hid some assets, or maybe it was innocently letting
colleenag
03/14/16 08:38 AM
xx * I never thought of them holding the stuff as collateral. I can see that now that you mention it. NT
chirtygirl74
03/14/16 12:21 PM
xx * These folks never learn:( Reminds me of Teresa paying for her furniture in ALL cash! At some point ppl will take note and then FEDs at the door!
chirtygirl74
03/14/16 08:21 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 597
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)