Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Kim Richards is on a new show, with her youngest daughter no less. "The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition" Premieres 3/1 on Lifetime.
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
I will probably take a peek or catch up on Demand once it airs. From my own experiences, mother/daughter drama can be quite intense. NT
02/12/16 03:21 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kim Richards is on a new show, with her youngest daughter no less. "The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition" Premieres 3/1 on Lifetime.
littlewop
02/11/16 06:51 PM
xx * I saw that. I was just watching First Look for Bev Hills and I am getting annoyed with Kyle and her feeling sorry for Kim. I don't like her. NT
shesgg
02/13/16 06:05 AM
xx * I am really annoyed with Kyle also. NT
sassyflalassy
02/13/16 06:34 AM
xx * I will probably take a peek or catch up on Demand once it airs. From my own experiences, mother/daughter drama can be quite intense. NT
colleenag
02/12/16 03:21 AM
xx * Oh yeah, I'll watch it. Kyle always does things that get on my nerves like she's really selling Faye Resnick to everyone. That woman is putrid. NT
shesgg
02/15/16 05:13 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 598
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)