Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I have watched every season, every housewife - I think Atlanta is really scripted this year. No question in my mind. NT
Dexter
Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/06/07
I think the only thing that comes off as really scripted is the Cynthia Nene friendship. Since it was Cynthia's trip, her and Nene would have to
02/01/16 09:19 AM

be friends in order for Nene to get an invite.

I'm not sure any writer for reality tv would script how boring and pointless Kim Fields has been to this point.....so I'm thinking its still pretty balanced, with production deciding how the women come together, with the women deciding how it plays out.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I have watched every season, every housewife - I think Atlanta is really scripted this year. No question in my mind. NT
dwig222
02/01/16 07:01 AM
xx * I think the only thing that comes off as really scripted is the Cynthia Nene friendship. Since it was Cynthia's trip, her and Nene would have to
Dexter
02/01/16 09:19 AM
xx * totally scripted. No way Cynthia can be so horrible and dumb in real life Kim, she will never play Kenya's crazy, and I LOVE it. NT
betrma
02/01/16 07:40 AM
xx * Kim should be thanking Kenya, it's the only time all season I've been interested in what Kim had to say. NT
Dexter
02/01/16 09:20 AM
xx * Yes! Kim is a dud. NT
Shar
02/06/16 12:23 PM
xx * exactly how I feel about Kenya. Funny how that works, huh? NT
betrma
02/01/16 11:10 AM
xx * I'm not too happy with the Kim/Kenya s/l. Not sure if it's just because Kim is all family, conservative values and then she wears her hair like it's
colleenag
02/01/16 07:34 AM
xx * Hahaha great description of Kim's weird hair!I would not miss either one if they left the show.Kim is pointless and Kenya=arrogant biatch imho! NT
Mazita
02/01/16 11:03 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1026
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)