Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: She can no longer blame RHOBH for her addiction issues. She loses all credibility (or at least what was left) when she drags her daughter
Mazita
Joker
Reged: 08/03/02
Well said cantgetenough!! I have had enough of Kim to last a lifetime...glad I had a warning so I don't accidentally stumble into that trainwreck! NT
01/28/16 03:55 PM

My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like: I KNOW !, Right?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kim Richards is baaaack! .....on Lifetime, The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition - Offical Trailer - Premieres March 1
Dexter
01/28/16 03:00 PM
xx * “there is nothing like a mother and daughter bond…you stupid, slut, whore, I’m going to slap you mom” this seems like dysfunctional programming NT
petite6
01/29/16 07:11 AM
xx * Will you pm me and remind me when it airs? NT
PointBeing
01/28/16 05:38 PM
xx * She can no longer blame RHOBH for her addiction issues. She loses all credibility (or at least what was left) when she drags her daughter
cantgetenough
01/28/16 03:19 PM
xx * Well said cantgetenough!! I have had enough of Kim to last a lifetime...glad I had a warning so I don't accidentally stumble into that trainwreck! NT
Mazita
01/28/16 03:55 PM
xx * Kim vs Natile Nunn, omg i can't lmao, and yesssss for Queen Heidi! NT
Dexter
01/28/16 03:01 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 718
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)