Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: So the thought that maybe Kathy is treating Kyle and her family so shabbily is because she's pissed she now has to take care of Kim (or be the
betrma
old hand
Reged: 08/07/09
No, I think Kathy WANTS to take care of(enable/control)Kim and expects Kyle to also. I don't think Kyle is anymore. It just seems
12/09/15 01:43 PM

to me that Kathy wants to hide all the secrets and act like Kim is A OK all the time, and Kyle is over that.
And while I am sure there are issues with Mauricio and Rick where business is concerned, I think Mauricio is over Kim also. FURTHER pissing off the Hiltons

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* OK, had some fresh thoughts formulate after a good nights sleep and thought I would start a fresh thread about Kyle's family dilemma.
colleenag
12/09/15 03:23 AM
xx * Loved this Coll! I think they have alot of issues that stem from childhood and Kim seen as the favorite and Kathy as the regulator and Kyle
petite6
12/09/15 06:24 PM
xx * Thanks Petite, it shows I enjoy discussing this stuff right? LOL but to your points about the early childhood...fascinating! A world I would never
colleenag
12/10/15 03:24 AM
xx * I pretty much took Kyle at face value. She loves her niece and wanted to see her walk down the aisle. I think she wanted to be there for Portia too.
ccquilter
12/09/15 04:13 PM
xx * That's how I saw it. It's not the decision I would have made but there you go. NT
sassyflalassy
12/09/15 04:16 PM
xx * Sounds about right, plus a lot of bitterness over the house situation. There is more to that than has been told. NT
starrynite
12/09/15 09:50 AM
xx * Kathy is Kim's biggest enabler. Kyle no longer is. Kathy doesn't like it. That's about it. NT
betrma
12/09/15 06:40 AM
xx * So the thought that maybe Kathy is treating Kyle and her family so shabbily is because she's pissed she now has to take care of Kim (or be the
colleenag
12/09/15 08:11 AM
xx * No, I think Kathy WANTS to take care of(enable/control)Kim and expects Kyle to also. I don't think Kyle is anymore. It just seems
betrma
12/09/15 01:43 PM
xx * Stamp this. NT
sassyflalassy
12/10/15 03:26 PM
xx * I think it's a number of things and many of which we are not privy to so all we can do is speculate. I think Mauricio and Rick have had a falling
cantgetenough
12/09/15 09:31 AM
xx * That is what I do not understand. These are first cousins. I know when my cousin's son got married and my parents were invited to the ceremony
BBAnnie
12/16/15 06:55 PM
xx * I agree w. the number thing... Kyle & Maurico pulling out on supporting Kim & her family---that is a lot of dollars.
Gamecock
12/09/15 06:11 PM
xx * I agree. Supporting Kim was only supporting her problem. I doubt Kathy would do half of what Kyle did for Kim. And it's one thing to have issues
L24
12/09/15 06:17 PM
xx * Thanks for the input, I'd heard nothing about Mauricio/Rick's issue until now. I agree about the cousins, and it's not like they are young children
colleenag
12/09/15 09:51 AM
xx * I thought when Kyle asked her to drop it Lisa should have zipped her lips, especially in front of Kyle's daughters. But Lisa wanted the
agent99
12/11/15 08:06 AM
xx * To clarify, I've only read rumors about a falling out between them over business. I think Mauricio worked for Rick Hilton in real estate and
cantgetenough
12/09/15 10:03 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2853
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)