Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

agent99
Virtual Realist
Reged: 11/28/09
Loc: East Coast
EXCLUSIVE: Yolanda Foster Says She's 'Heartbroken' Following Split From Husband David Foster
12/04/15 07:01 AM

It’s been a rough week for her, but Yolanda Foster said she’s "OK" in the wake of her break-up from husband David Foster.
"I keep going, one foot in front of the other,” Yolanda told ET at the premiere of the new season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She and David, a GRAMMY-winning musician and producer, announced on Tuesday they were splitting after four years of marriage.

"Obviously, this is a difficult time and I'm heartbroken," she continued, "but [I'm] grateful to have my job and be dressed and up out of the bed."

More>>>> ET

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* EXCLUSIVE: Yolanda Foster Says She's 'Heartbroken' Following Split From Husband David Foster
agent99
12/04/15 07:01 AM
xx * In the premier show she looked really rough w/o makeup. But even here with makeup she looks like she has been through the wringer. NT
agent99
12/04/15 07:05 AM
xx * Bless you for spelling "wringer" correctly, agent. NT
sassyflalassy
12/06/15 04:16 PM
xx * LOL! You're welcome. NT
agent99
12/06/15 06:26 PM
xx * She's climbing back, and yes compared to her beauty before Lyme disease, she's certainly taken a hit in the looks dept. but I do think she's looking
colleenag
12/04/15 08:09 AM
xx * Not to be mean but I always thought the way Yo spoke sometimes all the "my love" was, I don't know, kinda felt like Camille Grammer at the end
L24
12/04/15 09:17 AM
xx * Yes, Yo laid it on a lil thick when it came to fawning all over David, I definitely agree with that. And yes, when David would join her on the show
colleenag
12/04/15 09:32 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 977
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)