Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I realize Kandi is pregnant and probably not able to stay at functions as long as she'd like to but didn't it seem like once Tootie joined the
xrayspex
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 06/27/03
Loc: New York City
It did look like it was 100 degrees in that place. I dont know-they just all better back off from messing with my Tootie or im gonna
12/02/15 08:40 AM

roller skate on their faces!

Baby, I'm An Anarchist

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tootie is to nice and normal to be on this! I got a feeling by mid season she is going to be eaten alive by these crazed an twisted biatches! NT
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:21 AM
xx * Blair is going to have to appear an show these biatches not to mess with tootie an give them classes on class! NT
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:29 AM
xx * LOL maybe, but isn't that how they all start out on the show(s)? Nice, uncomplicated, bewildered...and then whoops here comes the new biotch :D NT
colleenag
12/02/15 08:28 AM
xx * I hope they dont harden Tootie-she to classy! NT
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:30 AM
xx * I realize Kandi is pregnant and probably not able to stay at functions as long as she'd like to but didn't it seem like once Tootie joined the
colleenag
12/02/15 08:34 AM
xx * It did look like it was 100 degrees in that place. I dont know-they just all better back off from messing with my Tootie or im gonna
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:40 AM
xx * LOL you're right I'd forgotten the A/C wasn't functioning right! Yeah and Kandi is probably the least offensive of all of them. NT
colleenag
12/02/15 08:45 AM
xx * Yup-out of all of them I see Tootie an Kandi becoming close. NT
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:50 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 918
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)