Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Tootie is to nice and normal to be on this! I got a feeling by mid season she is going to be eaten alive by these crazed an twisted biatches! NT
xrayspex
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 06/27/03
Loc: New York City
Blair is going to have to appear an show these biatches not to mess with tootie an give them classes on class! NT
12/02/15 08:29 AM

Baby, I'm An Anarchist

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tootie is to nice and normal to be on this! I got a feeling by mid season she is going to be eaten alive by these crazed an twisted biatches! NT
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:21 AM
xx * Blair is going to have to appear an show these biatches not to mess with tootie an give them classes on class! NT
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:29 AM
xx * LOL maybe, but isn't that how they all start out on the show(s)? Nice, uncomplicated, bewildered...and then whoops here comes the new biotch :D NT
colleenag
12/02/15 08:28 AM
xx * I hope they dont harden Tootie-she to classy! NT
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:30 AM
xx * I realize Kandi is pregnant and probably not able to stay at functions as long as she'd like to but didn't it seem like once Tootie joined the
colleenag
12/02/15 08:34 AM
xx * It did look like it was 100 degrees in that place. I dont know-they just all better back off from messing with my Tootie or im gonna
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:40 AM
xx * LOL you're right I'd forgotten the A/C wasn't functioning right! Yeah and Kandi is probably the least offensive of all of them. NT
colleenag
12/02/15 08:45 AM
xx * Yup-out of all of them I see Tootie an Kandi becoming close. NT
xrayspex
12/02/15 08:50 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 919
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)