Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I care. He lied to Vicki, the housewives, Andy, you, me and all of America. I care that he nearly destroyed Vicki. NT
sassyflalassy
Snarkerator
Reged: 03/02/06
I care that he selfishly ruined her reputation and was a big factor in damaging her relationship with her daughter. While it is true that Vicki is
11/14/15 05:33 AM

responsible for her choices, predators exploit people's weaknesses and her love tank is Vicki's vulnerability. She is quite naive about a truly loving relationship with a partner. She had a great partner in Donn and threw it away for a poser.

Is this the world we live in? Over a piece of tiny cake?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Brooks caught! I saw this interview and he said the $30K bill was his from City of Hope. City of Hope says it's not his bill.
dwig222
11/10/15 01:37 PM
xx * Brooks Ayers Shows Cancer Treatment Document – Watch Full E! Interview! | E!
Dreamer Administrator
11/11/15 12:30 AM
xx * Seriously ... does anyone care? I surely don't. Tired of all this raging at Vicki/Brooks. I.Don't.Care. We need a new script for RHOWOC. NT
LettucePray
11/10/15 11:31 PM
xx * I care. He lied to Vicki, the housewives, Andy, you, me and all of America. I care that he nearly destroyed Vicki. NT
Puffy
11/14/15 12:07 AM
xx * I actually think Shannon Heather Tamra and Meghan tried to Destroy her .. He was using her for money ... I guess Girth Brooks and his
CatsMommie
11/14/15 08:46 AM
xx * I care that he selfishly ruined her reputation and was a big factor in damaging her relationship with her daughter. While it is true that Vicki is
sassyflalassy
11/14/15 05:33 AM
xx * I am not sure Donn was great since he was cheating the whole time they were married from what even Bri has said. I think Vicki needs to be alone and
CatsMommie
11/14/15 08:33 AM
xx * I am not so sure I believe that he was cheating the whole time. Briana gets her info from Vicki and Vicki can be very self serving. I absolutely
sassyflalassy
11/14/15 11:09 AM
xx * What a POS NT
kathyG
11/10/15 02:51 PM
xx * You took the words right out of my mouth but my head thought even worse things but I have faith Karma will get him NT
CatsMommie
11/10/15 03:18 PM
xx * Maybe now he'll go crawl back under the rock he crawled out of never to be heard from again. NT
cantgetenough
11/10/15 02:56 PM
xx * His problem is now that he will be like the boy who cried wolf if he ever does really get sick which well if Karma comes around ... NT
CatsMommie
11/10/15 03:20 PM
xx * This is no shock everyone knows Brooks lied at this point .. I still do not believe Vicki knew until much later NT
CatsMommie
11/10/15 02:32 PM
xx * I agree with you on that. NT
sassyflalassy
11/10/15 04:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1685
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)