Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: do you think it's more about her not wanting to be wrong about him? Ignoring everything and then feeling trapped when she was attacked.
mgbaloo
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 04/11/06
Loc: California
Could be. Vicki seems the type that never likes to admit she is wrong. She might have suspected Brooks was lying and wanted to protect the fact
10/31/15 09:34 AM

she was wrong about him.

How can you ask someone to live in the world and not have something to say about injustice JCarlos

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Sneak Peek: Vicki Gunvalson Gets Caught in a Lie over Brooks Ayers' Cancer
petite6
10/31/15 07:57 AM
xx * Why lie??? To get compassion?? That is sort of tacky. I was sort of feeling badly for Vicki because of the ganging up on her. But the lying is hard
mgbaloo
10/31/15 08:01 AM
xx * In reading through some of the comments on the article it's revealed that Brooks and Vicki had invested in a spa that promoted their own "juicing"
colleenag
11/01/15 06:28 AM
xx * I think she is one of those people who speaks first, thinks later. No filter. NT
sassyflalassy
10/31/15 11:11 AM
xx * Good point. She does seem like that. NT
mgbaloo
10/31/15 02:09 PM
xx * do you think it's more about her not wanting to be wrong about him? Ignoring everything and then feeling trapped when she was attacked.
petite6
10/31/15 08:34 AM
xx * Could be. Vicki seems the type that never likes to admit she is wrong. She might have suspected Brooks was lying and wanted to protect the fact
mgbaloo
10/31/15 09:34 AM
xx * She was blinded by his fake charm. She couldn't see the big picture, that he wasn't that sick and that's not real love. NT
dwig222
11/01/15 02:38 PM
xx * I think she was obsessed with Girth Brooks. LOL But seriously, Vicki is the type that needs a man. The fact that this dude looks like he could be
BBAnnie
11/01/15 07:04 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1429
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)