Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Surprise! NeNe Leakes Is Returning to Real Housewives of Atlanta
10/29/15 01:35 AM

Surprise! NeNe Leakes Is Returning to Real Housewives of Atlanta

by Shelli Weinstein | Oct 28, 2015 9:17 PM EDT

Hold on to your weaves, ladies!

NeNe Leakes declared in June that she would be leaving The Real Housewives of Atlanta to work on other projects, but it seems that those projects will allow her time to appear on the reality show after all.

Bravo announced on Wednesday that NeNe will be returning to Real Housewives during Season 8, which debuts next month. According to TMZ, her return came as a surprise to the rest of the show's cast, and she will appear toward the end of the season.
More: http://www.tvguide.com/news/nene-leakes-returns-to-real-housewives-of-atlanta/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Surprise! NeNe Leakes Is Returning to Real Housewives of Atlanta
Dreamer Administrator
10/29/15 01:35 AM
xx * Thanks for the warning...crosses RHOA off my viewing list!!! NT
Mazita
10/31/15 12:29 PM
xx * I read that they begged her to come back because they filming is not going well without her and they offered her a fortune. She loves herself. NT
dwig222
10/29/15 08:15 AM
xx * And she is probably the one spreading that rumor. NT
starrynite
10/30/15 10:04 AM
xx * hey once i heard she was back i thought they gave her more money that's the only way she was gonna come back NT
Mishanb
10/31/15 12:42 AM
xx * They really need to start letting the viewers be the judge of what is working & what isnt. B/c some of what "they" consider is working is gross NT
Gamecock
10/29/15 02:15 PM
xx * They decide before we even see if that we aren't going to like it....lol NT
dillybean
10/30/15 06:54 PM
xx * That is what sucks...let us be the judge. Are they just gonna bring her in to say mean things & treat ppl with utter disrespect for entertainment? NT
Gamecock
10/31/15 11:28 AM
xx * Agree. I love some snarkiness and a little bit of behind the back, evenly matched. The naked aggression and meanness is not entertaining but seems
sassyflalassy
10/31/15 12:01 PM
xx * I love her too glad she will be back NT
SunnySunshine
10/29/15 08:22 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1092
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)