Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Vicki Gunvalson Opens Up About Her Split From Brooks, Blames Tamra For Cancer Scandal
Puffy
veteran
Reged: 07/20/10
I suspect Briana convinced Vicki that Brooks was lying about cancer and thus she split. She can not admit that because she has too much invested in
10/13/15 05:41 PM

having defended him and making everyone else wrong. Her pride will not let admit that she was wrong.

Briana probably saw the PET scan report. Being a nurse she could see that it was fake. She also found out from Heather that story about the emergency IV via Terry was a lie.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Vicki Gunvalson Opens Up About Her Split From Brooks, Blames Tamra For Cancer Scandal
Dreamer Administrator
10/13/15 12:37 PM
xx * I suspect Briana convinced Vicki that Brooks was lying about cancer and thus she split. She can not admit that because she has too much invested in
Puffy
10/13/15 05:41 PM
xx * This is what I have been trying to express for weeks. NT
Gamecock
10/13/15 06:25 PM
xx * I wonder why Brooks decided to run for the hills back down South again, couldn't be the fact he was being exposed all over the place! NT
AwfuLeeHandsome
10/13/15 05:15 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 652
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)