Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I love Luann, but the problem is imo, she picked a fight that she should have left go a while ago and now she's too deep in it to back out.
cantgetenough
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 09/17/06
Loc: California
Luann looked bad last night. She has no argument and the beating of the dead horse isn't helping any. I thought it was funny when she had to
08/19/15 10:26 AM

start fanning herself. Hot flash or hot from being caught in a lie (about the going after Bethenny toast)? I cannot stand Carole anymore so I'm still Team Luann. But, I do side with Carole on Lu needing to drop the Countess act. She just needs to own who she is and drop the Countess persona. It worked when she was married, but no more.

cantgetenough has finally had enough.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I love Luann, but the problem is imo, she picked a fight that she should have left go a while ago and now she's too deep in it to back out.
Dexter
08/19/15 07:50 AM
xx * I ain't a big fan of either of them, but I think Lu is totally in the wrong on this one. She needs to move on says I. :) NT
Jamsie
08/23/15 08:19 AM
xx * I'm with Luann, if my 50 something friend starts dating a friend of my son's and ex boyf of my niece. It's ***** weird and I'm calling
betrma
08/19/15 01:35 PM
xx * I would be uncomfortable about it, but at the end of the day, they are both adults and even with the personal involvement,
agent99
08/22/15 12:23 PM
xx * ita! NT
mgbaloo
08/22/15 01:37 PM
xx * Yep. Would bug me, too. NT
JaneJane
08/22/15 08:08 AM
xx * Luann looked bad last night. She has no argument and the beating of the dead horse isn't helping any. I thought it was funny when she had to
cantgetenough
08/19/15 10:26 AM
xx * And Carole won't let it go. She is re-tweeting all the comments she is getting in support. Luann is jealous and her kids are seeing all this. NT
dwig222
08/19/15 08:31 AM
xx * she is no better than Luann, though she likes to think she is. NT
betrma
08/19/15 01:35 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1820
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)