Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Kim Richards Opens Up About Her Arrest and Struggles With Alcohol: 'I've Always Loved Sobriety'
07/24/15 12:11 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Kim Richards Opens Up About Her Arrest and Struggles With Alcohol: 'I've Always Loved Sobriety'

by Meredith B. Kile 8:34 PM PDT, July 22, 2015

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kim Richards sat down exclusively with ET on Wednesday to address her struggles with sobriety, the now-infamous Dr. Phil interview, and what really happened the night she was arrested for public intoxication at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

"I love sobriety," Richards told ET's Nischelle Turner. "I've always loved sobriety, and relapsing was very hard for me. It was not easy. I have to say, don't take this wrong, but I really wanted to go to treatment because I needed a break from what I was going through at home."
Read more here: http://www.etonline.com/news/168498_exclusive_kim_richards_opens_up_about_her_arrest_and_struggles_with_alcohol_i_ve_always_loved_sobriety/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kim Richards Opens Up About Her Arrest and Struggles With Alcohol: 'I've Always Loved Sobriety'
Dreamer Administrator
07/24/15 12:11 PM
xx * Still loopy! "My arrest was good so I could go rest". NT
dwig222
07/24/15 05:59 PM
xx * Methinks she gets plenty of "rest". NT
sassyflalassy
07/24/15 06:02 PM
xx * She seems just as loopy as ever in that clip. NT
sassyflalassy
07/24/15 04:41 PM
xx * Girlfriends been eating frootloops in her mind for years NT
robbierob
07/24/15 06:22 PM
xx * I've always loved cheesecake! NT
robbierob
07/24/15 03:02 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 978
Thread Tags: kim richards

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)