Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

agent99
Virtual Realist
Reged: 11/28/09
Loc: East Coast
Real Housewives of Orange County Star Shannon Beador Reveals How She Survived Husband David's "Devastating" Affair
07/12/15 01:20 PM

On the Season 10 premiere of The Real Housewives of Orange County, Shannon Beador emotionally revealed that her husband of 14 years, David, cheated on her. In an exclusive sit-down interview with Us Weekly, conducted at their Newport Beach home, Shannon and her husband revealed to Us how they managed to not “toss their marriage in the trash.”

US Weekly

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Real Housewives of Orange County Star Shannon Beador Reveals How She Survived Husband David's "Devastating" Affair
agent99
07/12/15 01:20 PM
xx * I don't think this will work when one person wants it and the other seems ambivalent. Good catch, I just don't think he cares. NT
sassyflalassy
07/13/15 05:13 PM
xx * What got me is David saying his biggest fear of "Shannon not being able to get over it". Not " she will never be able to forgive me" NT
robbierob
07/13/15 04:14 PM
xx * I truly don't think he loves her and I think she is so intent on keeping the marriage together she hasn't really considered if she loves him. NT
sassyflalassy
07/13/15 05:15 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 496
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)