Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Real Housewives of New York Sneak Peek: Ramona Singer Cries Over Her Divorce in 100th Episode
06/29/15 07:52 PM

Real Housewives of New York Sneak Peek: Ramona Singer Cries Over Her Divorce in 100th Episode

By Emily Zauzmer
@emilyzauzmer 06/29/2015 AT 10:00 AM EDT

On Tuesday, Bravo will air the 100th episode of The Real Housewives of New York. And in honor of this milestone, emotions seem to be 100 times heightened.

In PEOPLE's exclusive sneak peek, Ramona Singer pours her heart out to Bethenny Frankel about the demise of her marriage to Mario. As Singer details in her new book, Life on the Ramona Coaster, Mario's infidelity ended their union after 22 happy years together.

"He's part of me. It may not be good for me, but he really is part of me," Singer confides to Frankel after the other women have gone to bed. "I wish I knew how to fix him. I can't fix him, and I want to fix him so badly."
Read more here: http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-new-york-city-ramona-singer-cries-divorce

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Real Housewives of New York Sneak Peek: Ramona Singer Cries Over Her Divorce in 100th Episode
Dreamer Administrator
06/29/15 07:52 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 342
Thread Tags: Real Housewives of New York

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)