Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Someone on here was talking about Heather taking Shannon down. You are right. Heather lost a lot of her fan base last season and Heather does not
dillybean
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 08/14/10
the fans didn't like Heathers actions last year, and she doesn't seem to have changed much. I don't think she will like the fall out this year
06/29/15 05:25 AM

either. Shannon is really very harmless, unless she feels threatened and the the crazy comes out, but with her home situation, I can't say I blame her. Heather has turned into a mean girl.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Someone on here was talking about Heather taking Shannon down. You are right. Heather lost a lot of her fan base last season and Heather does not
georgia9382
06/28/15 09:20 PM
xx * the fans didn't like Heathers actions last year, and she doesn't seem to have changed much. I don't think she will like the fall out this year
dillybean
06/29/15 05:25 AM
xx * That was me saying that and the more I see of pleathers "concern" the more I am convinced this is all her doing and Meghan is her pitbull NT
robbierob
06/28/15 10:40 PM
xx * Heather accused Alexis of being pretentious&flaunting her possessions. She got
sneakypie
06/29/15 02:39 AM
xx * I think Heather is very calculating and she always keeps her hands clean. I am sick of her bragging about their wealth. NT
sassyflalassy
06/29/15 04:40 PM
xx * Someone needs to turn the bull up on Heather :-) NT
L24
06/29/15 04:55 PM
xx * I hope to do it all season. NT
sassyflalassy
06/29/15 05:20 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 662
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)