Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Andy has his favorites. NeNe and Bethany are the two top ones. Plus I think Lisa VP is up there because of her spin off show. Kind of sad to give
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
She was very cute but too agressive...but you know what? I would probably be the same way...you see the problem and the answer sometimes but
06/20/15 11:00 AM

no one really cares. I really liked her cat too.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Claudia Jordan fired. Of all the housewives who were fired, this is the one I wanted to see the most.
dwig222
06/20/15 06:44 AM
xx * She was an obvious one to go she was not needed. She wasn't married and didn't have a bf even like Kenya. NT
kidfresh512
06/22/15 04:37 PM
xx * That one makes me happy NT
SunnySunshine
06/20/15 06:37 PM
xx * Good. She had no storyline except to stir up trouble with Kenya. She was like a yappy dog. Just always nipping at someone. NT
tamtlp
06/20/15 05:50 PM
xx * Andy has his favorites. NeNe and Bethany are the two top ones. Plus I think Lisa VP is up there because of her spin off show. Kind of sad to give
dillybean
06/20/15 10:56 AM
xx * She was very cute but too agressive...but you know what? I would probably be the same way...you see the problem and the answer sometimes but
colleenag
06/20/15 11:00 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 734
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)