Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
The Real Housewives are back for a 10th season. Plus, Jim Edmonds!
06/08/15 11:16 PM

'Under Construction'

The Real Housewives are back for a 10th season. Plus, Jim Edmonds!

by Sean Evans

First up on this (rather dull) season premiere of The Real Housewives of Orange County, we check in on Heather Dubrow’s new house as the whole fam walks through. Plastic surgeon hubby Terry must’ve been real busy fixing botched surgeries over on his E! show and this whopper of a manse is proof. It’s so freaking big, the Dubrows have to teach their kids a new word: porte-cochere, which Google informs me is a coach gate or carriage porch, a.k.a. a pointless cover for the driveway that rich people build to show guests just how damn rich they are.

The tour of the Dubrow’s compound continues, and the family mostly looks like ants walking around, given the camera angles/fact that this house may be made for giants. Heather’s a smidgen over budget, but “yes, I do need that $7,000 sink in the beauty salon,” she laughs in that way affected people do when they are designing their own home beauty salons. But this whole spending money building process is just killing poor Heather, who acknowledges these are indeed rich white girl problems. We pause to gaze out a balcony off Heather’s son’s room, long enough for Terry to label it the “pot smoking balcony.” (Well played, Terry.) Heather’s quick to admonish her beau, before dating herself by calling pot “hooch.”
Read more here: http://www.ew.com/recap/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-10-premiere

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The Real Housewives are back for a 10th season. Plus, Jim Edmonds!
Dreamer Administrator
06/08/15 11:16 PM
xx * Tonight 6-22-15 @9:00 PM, set you DVR if you are not going to home. RHOC NT
CIAO
06/22/15 06:57 PM
xx * Who?! Oh, sports? Nevermind. NT
PointBeing
06/22/15 05:20 PM
xx * I don't now anything about Jim Edmond, I guess he's considered a big deal in sports. I thought he came off a a real douche
agent99
06/09/15 07:23 AM
xx * Not really a big deal and definitely not a future Hall of Famer as Meghan claims. NT
BBAnnie
06/14/15 06:54 PM
xx * We made the same observation below. She is going to be his third ex wife. NT
sassyflalassy
06/09/15 03:22 PM
xx * Meghan and her husband are the couple, I think will bring the most drama this year. This is his 3rd marriage and there must be a hidden problem
CIAO
06/14/15 12:04 AM
xx * Groupies NT
BBAnnie
06/14/15 06:54 PM
xx * ^^yeah, she seems a bit clueless NT
Gamecock
06/14/15 07:17 PM
xx * She is the stereotypical ballplayer's wife sadly. NT
BBAnnie
06/17/15 05:38 PM
xx * It seems he married her to be a mother to her daughter and not to travel and be with him. What new wife wants a marriage like that, I would want to
CIAO
06/17/15 06:12 PM
xx * Some have the wife and family around all the time and others not so much. The latter tend to have plenty of women on the side. NT
BBAnnie
06/22/15 04:53 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 830
Thread Tags: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)