Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

littlewop
Thread Baron
Reged: 07/24/05
Loc: West Michigan
Kim R. being sued yet again over 4th Kingsley attack...
06/02/15 07:09 PM

Kim Richards has been sued again over yet another pit bull attack at her home.

Kelly Crossley claims in a new lawsuit, she was at Kim's home last September when Kingsley the pit viciously got a piece of her. Crossley claims in the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, she suffered "grave bodily injuries."

It's the 4th alleged attack at the mouth of Kingsley. Kim's friend, 80-year-old Kay Rozario, Kyle Richards' daughter Alexia and the dog's trainer David Utter all say they were attacked by the pooch.

In Crossley's case, she says in her lawsuit Kim disavowed ownership of Kingsley, claiming the dog was owned by her cancer-ridden ex-husband Monty.

Crossley is suing for unspecified damages.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/02/kim-richards-sued-dog-bite-attack-pit-bull-kingsley/#ixzz3bxdiSZhf

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kim R. being sued yet again over 4th Kingsley attack...
littlewop
06/02/15 07:09 PM
xx * Kimbicile has a fermented brain NT
robbierob
06/03/15 03:47 AM
xx * Ever heard of "suicide by cop"? Maybe this is Kingsley's way of saying GET ME THE F*CK OUT OF HERE!!!! NT
littlewop
06/02/15 07:55 PM
xx * LOL NT
L24
06/03/15 04:46 AM
xx * I still have my doubts that its not a rabid Kim, crawling on all fours that's doing all this bitting. NT
Dexter
06/02/15 07:12 PM
xx * Find me that Gif please NT
CatsMommie
06/02/15 07:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 665
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)