Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

PointBeing
Jokers Pro
Reged: 06/21/06
Loc: 1 foot out the door
John Taekman banned cameras from filming his fights with Kristen this season.
05/04/15 04:20 PM

“Before Kristen signed up for another season, she had long discussions with John because he was unhappy with how he was portrayed on the show. He didn’t want the show to negatively impact his business. There was a lot of added strain in the marriage after the season aired, so Kristen agreed to not allow cameras as much access to them as a couple.”

Meanwhile, “Kristen is more than happy to give Bethenny additional camera time if it means not focusing on her personal life,”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/05/real-housewives-new-york-kristen-taekman-off-limits-storyline/

I was wondering why Kristen was so happy this season. The fights were helping her career....

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* John Taekman banned cameras from filming his fights with Kristen this season.
PointBeing
05/04/15 04:20 PM
xx * This story would have been much more credible if they had his name right. NT
sassyflalassy
05/04/15 04:54 PM
xx * LOL! So true. NT
lianna
05/05/15 04:49 PM
xx * I think his name is Josh. Anyway, I saw him at a trade show in March and it took everything in my power not to tell him he seems like a real douche NT
enter_a_name
05/04/15 04:39 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 459
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)