Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Watched it in a repeat. Wonder why the subject
dillybean
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 08/14/10
That probably wasn't in the script this year....lol. They did address it last year at the reunion. It really bugged Lisa V that Brandi said that
04/16/15 08:26 AM

Kyle said she had filed bankrupcy and live in Calabasas...she's still hanging on to that she managed to bring up again at the reunion, but she forgets or chooses not to remember that all the women were pretty much against her last year. I think all the women know that Brandi knows a lot about all of them and isn't afraid to say it. Example : Kyles pot smoking. There is a old saying keep you friends close, but your enemies closer. Ticking off a loose cannon like Brandi can be dangerous. But is the process, Brandi makes herself look bad by telling things. It will be interesting to see who comes back next season and what happens. If it's the Richard sisters hour, I don't think I can handle another season of that.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I hate that I missed the party last night. Sounds like all the issues were covered. Kimbicile bullied and Braindead deflected NT
robbierob
04/16/15 03:49 AM
xx * Watched it in a repeat. Wonder why the subject
sneakypie
04/16/15 06:18 AM
xx * that was all last season. NT
georgia9382
04/16/15 10:23 AM
xx * That probably wasn't in the script this year....lol. They did address it last year at the reunion. It really bugged Lisa V that Brandi said that
dillybean
xx * Thanks everyone. I really loathe Kim. She is a horrible human being&
sneakypie
04/16/15 10:04 AM
xx * it was the catalyst but Lisa now knows she cant trust Brandi because Brandi continues to stab Lisa in the back
robbierob
xx * wasnt that last season? they already had that reunion last year NT
betrma
04/16/15 08:25 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 871
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)