Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Soo true! Very good point! I wish Lisa R or even Lisa V would of said exactly that but I guess all the other women already understand that! NT
L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
I don't think there is any point in trying to talk to Brandi about anything. Her double standards are mind blowing.
04/04/15 08:42 AM

She thinks she knows everything about Eileen because of what she's read on the internet. But when Eileen tells her to try to get along with Leann for the sake of her kids, she goes crazy telling her to shut up because she knows nothing about it. Um, that's all over the internet too. She goes crazy when someone brings up her kids, but she can insinuate that Bella is an alcoholic. I love the way Eileen handles Brandi, she has such a head on her shoulders. Brandi telling her she was an ***** to her but then she said she was sorry (LOL) and Eileen says then you keep on being an *****. I don't know why I still am surprised at how Brandi says what she wants, but the defense she pulls up when someone says something not anywhere as mean as she does. Its time for her to go

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Just watched First Look @RHOBH Reunion Part 2...the gloves are off! Eileen and Brandi start and then Lisa R helps finish it up...wow just wow
colleenag
04/03/15 06:55 PM
xx * I'm stunned Brandi has fans. I liked her the 1st season she was in because I felt sorry for her. But she reared her ugly head in 2nd season. NT
georgia9382
04/04/15 10:17 AM
xx * Most of Brandi' s shots are just stupid. Lisa doesn't wear depends, but she made alot of money for her commercial. Brandi on the other hand
L24
04/04/15 06:22 AM
xx * Soo true! Very good point! I wish Lisa R or even Lisa V would of said exactly that but I guess all the other women already understand that! NT
colleenag
04/04/15 07:24 AM
xx * I don't think there is any point in trying to talk to Brandi about anything. Her double standards are mind blowing.
L24
04/04/15 08:42 AM
xx * and I think it's driving Brandi crazy that Eileen will not let her get under her skin NT
L24
04/04/15 08:44 AM
xx * Eileen screams vince says im a home MAKER byoitch NT
colleenag
04/04/15 04:20 PM
xx * Eileen is so classy, the polar opposite of Brandi Glandville. Brandi really is such a trashy thing. She really did look old with that young guy. NT
shesgg
04/04/15 02:01 PM
xx * Brandi sounds like her development was arrested in the 10th grade. Really, remarks about Lisa R's hair? Love Lisa R's hair, Brandi's not so much. NT
sassyflalassy
04/04/15 07:29 AM
xx * Her face is getting worse as she gets older too. She isn't a pretty little thing and then the stuff that comes out of that foul mouth.. Ick NT
shesgg
04/04/15 08:55 AM
xx * She uses the word "homie" Lol NT
L24
04/04/15 07:54 AM
xx * So ridic. She always does some version of "Well so are you, too". NT
sassyflalassy
04/04/15 09:09 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1803
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)