Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Wow, Lisa R is tweeting up a storm. Found this little tidbit. A transcript of her talk w/Brandi. Pretty interesting to see it in black & white.
sassyflalassy
Snarkerator
Reged: 03/02/06
The fact is that saying "It's only a patch" minimizes the problem. I am assuming that they are referring to a fentanyl patch. People in recovery are
03/28/15 05:55 AM

not walking around with patches.

Is this the world we live in? Over a piece of tiny cake?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Wow, Lisa R is tweeting up a storm. Found this little tidbit. A transcript of her talk w/Brandi. Pretty interesting to see it in black & white.
littlewop
03/27/15 08:24 PM
xx * Thanks for bringing the transcript over. They were kind of talking fast and talking over each other, so this helps! NT
Karina86
03/28/15 08:05 AM
xx * Brandi is doing so much back peddling on this and I mean, it's on film duh NT
L24
03/28/15 07:03 AM
xx * Kim's in such denial about Brandi. I bet she could hear Brandi saying it, & still deny it. She has more issues than the rest of the ladies combined NT
littlewop
03/28/15 08:11 AM
xx * I agree, she has a weird obsession and denial with her new "best friend" NT
L24
03/28/15 08:13 AM
xx * The fact is that saying "It's only a patch" minimizes the problem. I am assuming that they are referring to a fentanyl patch. People in recovery are
sassyflalassy
03/28/15 05:55 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 862
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)