Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Yes! Plus, there have to be some issues there when she thinks her lips were good idea. NT
agent99
Virtual Realist
Reged: 11/28/09
Loc: East Coast
Lisa Rinna discusses her lip trouble on the 'Today Show'
03/27/15 11:28 AM

Even an actress known for her lips can have problems. When guest co-hosting the "Today Show" on Monday (March 18), Lisa Rinna told Hoda Kotb about her years of lip trouble.

It isn't too pleasant, but Lisa at least has no regrets about her choice to create legendary lips. "I would do it again," Rinna said. "I never had a career before I had the lips. So my lips have had their own career! Without my lips, I would have had a different career, and that probably would have been a nice career."

That doesn't mean that everything has been great with the lips throughout the years. "A couple of years ago I had a doctor remove as much as they possibly can," the soap star admitted. Why was that necessary? "It got to a point where they were yucky," she said. "They get hard! I mean, it's gross. So they are now just whatever that was after they took out as much of the silicone as they could. And I find it so interesting that it's become such a big thing."

How did Lisa Rinna come to have her big lips? She attributes the choice to a Bette Midler movie. "25 years ago, I had my lips injected with silicone -- stupid thing to do," she told Hoda. "I saw 'Beaches'... I did it with my best girlfriend. So she and I go and we get our lips done."

In addition to the lip chatter, Rinna also talked about her current stint on "The Celebrity Apprentice." Hoda mostly wanted to know about Omarosa and LaToya Jackson -- too bad Lisa didn't want to spill too much dirt.

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/lisa_rinna_discusses_her_lip_trouble_on_the_today_show-2013-03

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* On BH- the ONLY housewife this season that came off real, smart and sane is Eileen. Earlier in the season I would have included Lisa R but her cracks
xrayspex
03/27/15 10:33 AM
xx * Give it time, it's early. If the show & Eileen last for a few more seasons, she will be desperate for storylines just like the rest. NT
PointBeing
03/30/15 11:14 AM
xx * Yep, Lisa R is a nutjob. Just as impulsive as Brandi, although slightly less offensive. Should be interesting next season. NT
GameTheorist
03/27/15 01:08 PM
xx * Yep, who will she go after next season ? NT
starrynite
03/27/15 11:24 AM
xx * Yes! Plus, there have to be some issues there when she thinks her lips were good idea. NT
petite6
03/27/15 10:37 AM
xx * Lisa Rinna discusses her lip trouble on the 'Today Show'
agent99
03/27/15 11:28 AM
xx * it seems like she's had those lips forever! That sounds so gross about how hard they get. Thanks for the info! NT
petite6
03/27/15 11:35 AM
xx * Hate those duck lips! I do not understand why woman do that! NT
xrayspex
03/27/15 10:38 AM
xx * I'm pouty by nature! NT
petite6
03/27/15 10:48 AM
xx * Her lips are beyond pouty- they are freakin Daisy Duck! NT
xrayspex
03/27/15 10:51 AM
xx * LOL you're so mean!! NT
petite6
03/27/15 11:04 AM
xx * Ha! Always the stylist. NT
mgbaloo
03/27/15 10:38 AM
xx * I agree that Eileen seems real to me. I wonder if she will stay. I think she is too sane. NT
mgbaloo
03/27/15 10:34 AM
xx * I hope so- only sane one in the bunch-only one that seems real NT
xrayspex
03/27/15 10:35 AM
xx * I hope so too! NT
Karina86
03/28/15 08:06 AM
xx * I hope so too but I worry that Eileen is too smart to return lol NT
L24
03/28/15 08:11 AM
xx * On Days over the years she left several times for her family. If she feels the RH is negative to her family I bet she leaves/takes a break NT
silverspoons
03/29/15 10:36 PM
xx * Right and she will be returning to Days, not sure for how long but she'll be working on two soaps. I hope she does return to BH though, she's been
L24
03/30/15 05:00 AM
xx * I only started watching because of her. I hope she stays. I like them all but Brandi. NT
Herbsmum
03/27/15 11:34 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1727
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)