Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Heres a pic of her supposed new BF-
Mozartist
old hand
Reged: 06/23/09
Loc: Oceanside, California
Jonathan Ruiz, whom Brandi calls "J.R.", is the same on-and-off boyfriend she has had for years.....
03/22/15 12:52 PM

I guess, at the moment, they are "on" again.
He has been seen with Brandi on the show a number of times: for instance, he was with Brandi when she moved into the house she was renting in season 4. Brandi had repeatedly broken up with him in the past because he would not take her on trips he took with his friends, would not live with her, cheated on her while in Italy, and brought his new "girlfriend" back to L.A. with him.

Jonathan Ruiz, you know, has also been working at The Agency, Mauricio's real estate company, for some time.
I would have thought that Mauricio would have taken Jonathan aside some time ago and said to him, "Don't have anything to do with Brandi. Don't date her, and don't rent real estate to her. She's big trouble".
But I guess that Mauricio reasons that his employee's private life is off-limits.
But Mauricio might very well have talked to Jonathan about Brandi at some point.
I can't imagine that they haven't exchanged words and opinions about her.

Brandi and Jonathan must have worked things out for the moment.
Jonathan has his faults, but he is a much better and appropriate fit for Brandi than "Dutch boy" in Amsterdam, which was embarassing and pathetic. If Brandi would grow up and be accountable for her actions, perhaps there might be a future for Brandi and Jonathan.

If Jonathan were the right guy, it would give Brandi more emotional stability, but if she were "grown-up and mature", she also wouldn't need a guy in order to feel stable, confident, and in control of her life. JMO.

Marti :-)

Edited (03/22/15 04:54 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* So now Brandi has a another new BF who is in luxury real estate? I guess the teacher ran away? From her twitter>>>
xrayspex
03/22/15 12:23 PM
xx * Oh that's JR. She pulls his name out of nowhere every so often and thinking that Brandi is JR's beard ... NT
JaneJane
03/22/15 10:57 PM
xx * lol @JR beard, it could be! NT
colleenag
03/23/15 04:20 AM
xx * Maybe Brandi needs to be a little more restrained around Kyle since Mauricio is the owner /broker of her "boyfriend's" real estate agency. NT
sassyflalassy
03/22/15 01:43 PM
xx * She sleeps with a guy once and calls him her boyfriend. Why this guy went back for more is beyond me. Why any guy would touch her once is beyond me NT
L24
03/22/15 02:18 PM
xx * Just because she says it doesn't make it so. She needs to quit flaunting her booty calls. So far, that is all I have seen from her. NT
sassyflalassy
03/22/15 02:25 PM
xx * LOL exactly NT
L24
03/22/15 03:35 PM
xx * She still spelled his name wrong in the "correction" tweet. She corrected it from Jonathon Ruiz to
agent99
03/22/15 01:25 PM
xx * drunk again? NT
xrayspex
03/22/15 01:27 PM
xx * Must be a new oneprobably just met last night-she now tweets-Hahaha I spelled my boyfriends name wrong it's JonothAn geeez!Its the thought that counts
xrayspex
03/22/15 12:25 PM
xx * Heres a pic of her supposed new BF-
xrayspex
03/22/15 12:41 PM
xx * Jonathan Ruiz, whom Brandi calls "J.R.", is the same on-and-off boyfriend she has had for years.....
Mozartist
03/22/15 12:52 PM
xx * Those two have zero chemistry. NT
sassyflalassy
03/22/15 01:36 PM
xx * oh- never knew who that was-thanx NT
xrayspex
03/22/15 12:53 PM
xx * Ohh ok, I thought he looked like J.R. lol NT
colleenag
03/22/15 01:53 PM
xx * oh my-just noticed his tele is on that site Brandi gave out-the poor guy! NT
xrayspex
03/22/15 12:45 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2286
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)