Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: LMAO at Brandi's latest tweet. She seriously has the brain of a 12 year old.
L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
Not sure she knows what love is. And she really thinks when she says she's sorry, that all should be forgiven. Is she really that stupid? I mean
03/18/15 04:54 PM

she cant think there is nothing wrong with her behavior. Throwing wine, slapping people and getting so drunk someone has to pick her up. Was it Kim that said on the show last week that she is a good mother? Really?? Just because you do things with your kids when you are actually with them, is not the whole mother package. Getting falling down drunk for all to see, and passing you a$$ around for it to get back to your kids is being a good Mother? I swear each week after the show, and her bad behavior, the next day she tweets things about her kids. Like "
Looking though old pics while my sick baby sleeps" Or "getting ice cream with my boys." UGH she makes me sick

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* LMAO at Brandi's latest tweet. She seriously has the brain of a 12 year old.
cantgetenough
03/18/15 04:45 PM
xx * Good grief! NT
robbierob
03/18/15 05:47 PM
xx * Not sure she knows what love is. And she really thinks when she says she's sorry, that all should be forgiven. Is she really that stupid? I mean
L24
03/18/15 04:54 PM
xx * In her world, if neither she or the dingo didn't eat her baby,
sneakypie
03/19/15 12:42 PM
xx * LOL NT
L24
03/19/15 12:43 PM
xx * Boozi takes no responsibility for her words and actions. Hey dumb@$$ you don't have turrets syndrome! NT
robbierob
03/19/15 06:23 AM
xx * I really find it very strange how much she is all about Brandi these days NT
L24
03/19/15 07:11 AM
xx * I don't like how she treats others, but as an adult if she told me stories of getting drunk and sleeping with hotties and movie stars (gerald),
Dexter
03/18/15 05:24 PM
xx * I think it's funny how he denies it. Wonder how drunk he actually was NT
L24
03/19/15 07:09 AM
xx * It is a childish view of the world. Everything can be erased with a breezy "sorry". Unfortunately, that is often not enough. NT
sassyflalassy
03/18/15 05:12 PM
xx * If your a good Mom, you don't have to keep saying your a good mom. Your actions speak for themselves. And hers certainly do, and they don't
L24
03/18/15 04:57 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1151
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)