Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I'm starting to wonder, the way Kim fiercely defends and sticks up for Brandi, if Brandi may have something really big on Kim
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
Kim is looking for someone who defends/hides her getting loaded and someone who ignores and cheers on her bad behavior. Right now thats Brandi because
03/11/15 09:36 AM

in the RHOBH world they ONLY have each other altho Yo is still trying to be friends with Brandi and because of that Kim is included in the package but really even Yo is at the I have had enough point with them both.

I think the only reason Yo still talks to them is because if there is a split down the middle with Lisa's side and Yo's side her side would be only her without Brandi and Kim. I don't think Yo enjoys being second fiddle to anyone even Lisa.

Drugs are an awful thing and they can really take a hold of someone. I think Kim turns to them because she just never learned to cope with real life. I used to feel more sorry for her and in some ways I still do. I do understand her not liking Lisa R going to everyone about her but she is also a mean drunk/druggie and tries to turn the attention away from her by being the mean girl .. which is the same thing Brandi does ..

I really want to have empathy for Kim but its getting really hard I must admit. but I have seen people try to quit and go back and forth for years. It takes a toll on everyone around them and the problem with turning your back on them is the fear the next call may be that they are dead and then those left behind are left with so much guilt that never really goes away, so I understand where Kyle is in her relationship. She just needs to stop wanting the same in return from Kim because honestly Kim is so blinded and jealous of Kyle's life that she is just never going to give Kyle much back. I am shocked that she is not the same way with Kathy. Maybe because Kathy wants/expects nothing from Kim and is used to being the Mother to Kim. /shrug

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm starting to wonder, the way Kim fiercely defends and sticks up for Brandi, if Brandi may have something really big on Kim
L24
03/11/15 08:34 AM
xx * No...Brandi is the only one who gives Kim any attention. Kim is Brandis storyline this season. NT
georgia9382
03/11/15 04:00 PM
xx * Brandi's mouth is her storyline NT
L24
03/11/15 04:04 PM
xx * Brandi=enabler NT
betrma
03/11/15 11:05 AM
xx * Kim is looking for someone who defends/hides her getting loaded and someone who ignores and cheers on her bad behavior. Right now thats Brandi because
CatsMommie
03/11/15 09:36 AM
xx * Well said,CatsMommie. NT
sassyflalassy
03/11/15 10:37 AM
xx * I think Kathy keeps her distance, for the most part, for a reason NT
L24
03/11/15 10:35 AM
xx * She has enough to deal with her own degenerate son. NT
cantgetenough
03/11/15 10:39 AM
xx * LOL yes she's certainly had her hands full with him and Paris NT
L24
03/11/15 10:45 AM
xx * "when Brandi first came on the scene, she hated Kim and Kyle so much." because they treated her horribly NT
PointBeing
03/11/15 09:24 AM
xx * Exactly my point, and now she and Kim are BFF's. It's ok for Brandi to forgive Kim for treating her so horribly, but not ok for Lisa and Kyle to
L24
03/11/15 10:29 AM
xx * How did Brandi end up on this show anyway? Was she a friend of someone. I remember her in her cast/boot/crutches but who got her on the show? NT
Mazita
03/11/15 09:51 AM
xx * I believe there were two paths. She knew Adrienne prior to being on the show and she also faked being friends with that grifter who lived
cantgetenough
03/11/15 10:03 AM
xx * Oh yeah, what was his name. Cedric?? NT
mgbaloo
03/11/15 10:12 AM
xx * Yep. I couldn't come up with it and was too lazy to Google. NT
cantgetenough
03/11/15 10:25 AM
xx * Thanks....I remember him too ;) NT
Mazita
03/11/15 10:32 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1546
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)