Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
Brandi Glanville Tried To Invest In Lisa Vanderpump’s Restaurant PUMP!?
02/18/15 11:28 AM

Brandi Glanville restauranteur? Apparently she wants to be! With her new-found bestseller money, Brandi says she asked now former friend Lisa Vanderpump if she could be an investor in her restaurant PUMP, but was turned down! I guess the Vanderpump-Todds were worried that Brandi’s investment capital would quickly be nullified by her showing up at the bar and demanding the owners special!

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star said she’s considered getting into the restaurant business for a while, so with Lisa and Ken Todd opening PUMP, it seemed like a convenient opportunity! “I’ve always wanted to have a restaurant,” Brandi shared. “I actually offered to be an investor in PUMP when she first opened PUMP, and she didn’t want me to be an investor
CONTINUE READING web page

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Brandi Glanville Tried To Invest In Lisa Vanderpump’s Restaurant PUMP!?
L24
02/18/15 11:28 AM
xx * She just wanted an in to get Scheana fired NT
georgia9382
02/18/15 09:34 PM
xx * Maybe but Scheana rarely works Pump, she works at SUR NT
L24
02/19/15 05:19 AM
xx * I don't think Ken and Lisa became as successful as they are by making stupid decisions. Bringing Brandi in would bring them nothing. NT
sassyflalassy
02/18/15 06:02 PM
xx * She would drink them out of business and they would have to keep picking her up off the floor from behind the bar NT
L24
02/18/15 06:38 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 501
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)