Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Did anyone watch David Tutera's Celebration this weekend? It was Jill Zarin's 50th Birthday party, actually a redo of her 50th birthday. Laughed when
L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
I love David Tutera, but this was one of the least interesting of his shows. The whole 50 "redo" was dumb, considering she was just about to turn 51.
02/16/15 06:43 PM

None of the guest's were interesting what so ever. I love your "ex HW club" comment. :-) Still always fun to watch what David puts together. He is amazing. Getting a little tired of the drama between Slomique and Anya, very unprofessional at the level David works. I feel Slomique thinks very highly of herself and sometimes forgets that David is her boss. Love Montré, he's so fun. David reminds me so much of a good friend of mine, though he is a police officer LOL

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Did anyone watch David Tutera's Celebration this weekend? It was Jill Zarin's 50th Birthday party, actually a redo of her 50th birthday. Laughed when
littlewop
02/16/15 05:59 PM
xx * LOL...love "housewives has beens". If this took place in LA it was easy to get OC has beens there. I guess she couldn't pull any RHBH's has beens NT
georgia9382
02/16/15 10:37 PM
xx * I watched it and so glad I wasn't gonna hear her scream "Bobby!", but no, he shows up. She's such a joke, she has been on this and millionaire
tamtlp
02/16/15 09:50 PM
xx * Yes...marriage boot camp is her speed since Donald Trump and DWTS didn't want her. NT
georgia9382
02/16/15 10:39 PM
xx * I love David Tutera, but this was one of the least interesting of his shows. The whole 50 "redo" was dumb, considering she was just about to turn 51.
L24
02/16/15 06:43 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 812
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)