Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

littlewop
Thread Baron
Reged: 07/24/05
Loc: West Michigan
Did anyone watch David Tutera's Celebration this weekend? It was Jill Zarin's 50th Birthday party, actually a redo of her 50th birthday. Laughed when
02/16/15 05:59 PM

she said it was a star studded event. First, I've never seen one of his parties with fewer guests than this one. Secondly, Bobby wasn't even going to be there, but David stepped in at the last minute and went and got him from NY, the party was in LA. Which I thought was really odd. Thirdly, the star studded cast was all HW has beens....Gretchen, Alexis, Marysol form Miami franchise and they even pulled Peggy Tanous out from whatever hole she's hiding in. Looks like they have started an ex HW club...LOL

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Did anyone watch David Tutera's Celebration this weekend? It was Jill Zarin's 50th Birthday party, actually a redo of her 50th birthday. Laughed when
littlewop
02/16/15 05:59 PM
xx * LOL...love "housewives has beens". If this took place in LA it was easy to get OC has beens there. I guess she couldn't pull any RHBH's has beens NT
georgia9382
02/16/15 10:37 PM
xx * I watched it and so glad I wasn't gonna hear her scream "Bobby!", but no, he shows up. She's such a joke, she has been on this and millionaire
tamtlp
02/16/15 09:50 PM
xx * Yes...marriage boot camp is her speed since Donald Trump and DWTS didn't want her. NT
georgia9382
02/16/15 10:39 PM
xx * I love David Tutera, but this was one of the least interesting of his shows. The whole 50 "redo" was dumb, considering she was just about to turn 51.
L24
02/16/15 06:43 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 814
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)