Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
Is anyone else a lil sickened by the previews of the next RHOA with Apollo menacing Phadrea or am I just too sensitive? I am engrossed in the
02/13/15 08:56 AM

scenes Phadrea has with her pastor/Dr. regarding how to handle bringing her baby boys to the prison to see Apollo but this preview of Apollo chasing her down and getting aggressive leaves me sick to my stomach...really BRAVO? Isn't letting us know he threatens to burn the house down and Phadrea and her mom fear he is going to kill them enough? It is for me.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Is anyone else a lil sickened by the previews of the next RHOA with Apollo menacing Phadrea or am I just too sensitive? I am engrossed in the
colleenag
02/13/15 08:56 AM
xx * You're just seeing a man about to lose his freedom and is grasping at every single thread he can hold on to. He
petite6
02/16/15 01:54 PM
xx * I also found it sad and Phaedra and her mother are really implying a lot but offering up no proof. NT
sassyflalassy
02/16/15 04:43 PM
xx * Everything I have read is Team Pha. She is shady as hell imo. Wonder how long she's been cheating? Now I get her Kenya hate, she was projecting. NT
Dexter
02/16/15 04:57 PM
xx * She has been so vile this season and her treatment of Demitria is unexcusable. NT
sassyflalassy
02/16/15 04:58 PM
xx * Glad others see it too. She's so hateful on tv that you can imagine what she is like off camera. NT
Dexter
02/16/15 05:04 PM
xx * But we really don't know that. WE only know what Phedra, her mom & Bravo are putting out there. That sickens me & why do the cameras just happen to ..
starrynite
02/13/15 10:02 AM
xx * I can agree that the preview I saw may be misleading, I really hope so, but it came across to me as him chasing her across the house yelling at her
colleenag
02/13/15 04:07 PM
xx * OK, saw the show last night and have to admit Apollo was not chasing Phaedra through the house, he was just on a wild chase of his own looking
colleenag
02/16/15 06:05 AM
xx * (((())) colleenag! I am ready to dump these broads too. Now even the ones I liked are becoming annoying as NeNe and Kenya...Bye gurls Bye!! NT
Mazita
02/16/15 09:12 AM
xx * We have to remember Apollo gets paid by BRAVO every time he is on an episode. He knows where the cameras will be and follows them. NT
georgia9382
02/13/15 11:20 AM
xx * Again, we don't know that he follows them. getting paid or not, they most likely are at Phedra's beck & call when it comes to...
starrynite
02/13/15 03:36 PM
xx * Without having seen the preview, I agree. Also I 100% believe that Pha knew what Apollo when it came to him making money. Somebody so smart can't be
Dexter
02/13/15 10:07 AM
xx * Exactly NT
starrynite
02/13/15 03:28 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1124
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)