Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Oh so totally agree. Oh and when she then tries to spin everything as a joke or a prank or "I warned you" (she did say to Eileen that if Eileen did
L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
Brandi's request for Eileen to perform at a ladies luncheon was the dumbest thing ever. But IMO the real reason she did it was because Eileen was
01/11/15 05:32 AM

telling them how she and Vince were still married when they met. Her whole demeanor changed when Eileen was telling that story. Her "warning" was just an excuse so she could say afterwards " I warned you" that and she was drinking wine like shots, so she could also blame the wine. As bad as she's been, she's really spiraling out of control. She needs help with her drinking problem, and therapy for her lingering issues about Eddie. Yeah it's a terrible thing that he cheated, but for crying out loud how long ago was it? She's is not the only woman who has been cheated on, nor will she be the last. She acts a though she is the only one that ever happened to, and everyone in the world must pay. She's a pathetic drunk, seek help Brandi, if not for yourself, for you sons. They are going to get teased at school for having a drunken ho for a Mother.

Edited (01/11/15 05:59 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Brandi is trying to find her "flipping the table" fame by tossing wine at Eileen and Jeff Lewis. Her attention seeking is over the top desperate. NT
georgia9382
01/10/15 08:33 PM
xx * It is pathetic. Eileen and Lisa R have her number in a way that everybody else (besides Lisa V) missed. NT
sassyflalassy
01/11/15 09:07 AM
xx * Oh so totally agree. Oh and when she then tries to spin everything as a joke or a prank or "I warned you" (she did say to Eileen that if Eileen did
colleenag
01/11/15 04:11 AM
xx * Tamra was upset at something clearly personal and emotional. Brandi just did it to get attention. So Brandi is the more egregious. NT
sassyflalassy
01/11/15 09:09 AM
xx * Brandi's request for Eileen to perform at a ladies luncheon was the dumbest thing ever. But IMO the real reason she did it was because Eileen was
L24
01/11/15 05:32 AM
xx * ITA! And why does all of her anger and blame about it seem to be focused on the other woman? He's the one who owed you his loyalty
robbierob
01/11/15 06:42 AM
xx * She focuses on Scheana so much that she lost the only true friend on that show, Lisa. Because, understandably, Ken and Lisa have long memories. NT
sassyflalassy
01/11/15 09:13 AM
xx * Right, how many men tell the women, "Oh by the way I'm married" there are some women who wouldn't care, but alot would not continue. Didn't
L24
01/11/15 07:15 AM
xx * If you act like a drunken ho, that is how men will treat you. It really is simple. NT
sassyflalassy
01/11/15 09:14 AM
xx * Yes, Scheana has said she did not know Eddie was married. And yes, I do think
colleenag
01/11/15 07:30 AM
xx * Yes, thank you for pointing that BIG fact out...With all the wine tossing that information got scuttled a bit and I forgot to highlight that! That is
colleenag
01/11/15 06:03 AM
xx * Honestly, I don't even think that was it. I think it's a convenient excuse she uses. Brandi threw the wine in Eileen's face for no other reason
cantgetenough
01/12/15 10:12 AM
xx * You know, at this point I believe anything about Brandi LOL, I agree just because she warned Eileen gives her no license to actually throw the drink
colleenag
01/12/15 10:37 AM
xx * and her whole demeanor changed, and she started to chug wine so she would have more then one excuse NT
L24
01/12/15 10:47 AM
xx * Her excuse is it's never her fault, and there really is no excuse for her behavior, she's a grown woman with kids, she needs to act like it. NT
L24
01/12/15 10:47 AM
xx * That's because Eileen gave her the opening she was looking for. NT
cantgetenough
01/12/15 10:45 AM
xx * While I agree that she will do anything to stay in the tabloids, it is still my opinion that what Eileen was saying set her off. The look in her
L24
01/12/15 10:36 AM
xx * I think you're giving her too much credit. She continues to use that excuse because it garners her sympathy. NT
cantgetenough
01/12/15 10:45 AM
xx * Of course she uses it as her excuse, what else does she have? NT
L24
01/12/15 10:46 AM
xx * And at some point Brandi will need to realize that her marriage was prolly not all GREAT! Not saying Eddie was in the right but I can see why they
chirtygirl74
01/11/15 11:14 AM
xx * I disagree about the a$$ kissing. She's been doing nothing BUT kissing Lisa V a$$ trying to get her back in her life.
L24
01/11/15 11:56 AM
xx * It's passive aggressive a$$kissing. She fawns all over Lisa V until Lisa finally acknowledges her, then Brandi tells Lisa she has to apologize TO HER!
agent99
01/11/15 01:19 PM
xx * IKR? That floored me! Felt badly for Lisa, she caved but probably more to just finally shut up Brandi about Scheana. NT
colleenag
01/12/15 03:40 AM
xx * Good thing she doesn't have a brain to go with it lol NT
L24
01/11/15 01:51 PM
xx * She cannot stand that Lisa V wants nothing to do with her. It's dun, Brandi. Dun, dun, dun. NT
sassyflalassy
01/11/15 12:31 PM
xx * Yep, she should have thought of that before she burned that bridge. I don't blame Lisa one bit, being rid of her is a good thing. I'm sure she is
L24
01/11/15 01:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2067
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)