Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
Back to Yo and the "truth" in reality tv...with all the "scripting" and leaks of fakeness about our fav reality shows I am getting more and more
12/24/14 05:47 AM

suspicious and jaded ... for example right before Bella has her DUI she and Yo have a talk about her future and Yo exclaims "I can't wait to see what kind of trouble you get into" (or something very similar to that) regarding what the future holds for Bella...and then, wouldn't ya know it, the kid gets a DUI...

I realize that Yo was probably using a metaphor when using the word trouble instead of shenanigans, situations, problems, etc. but looking back didn't it seem almost like we were being set up for some kind of bad behavior from Bella?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Back to Yo and the "truth" in reality tv...with all the "scripting" and leaks of fakeness about our fav reality shows I am getting more and more
colleenag
12/24/14 05:47 AM
xx * Feauxlanda grates on my nerves with her "David is my king". Crap... ugh! NT
robbierob
12/26/14 05:45 AM
xx * Did anyone else cringe a lil with the picnic basket scene? It's like she comes swooping in, Dorothy from Svenden, with a basket for her king...lol NT
colleenag
12/26/14 05:49 AM
xx * She is such a phony. NT
sassyflalassy
12/26/14 03:19 PM
xx * LAMO I agree NT
L24
12/26/14 06:25 AM
xx * Yolanda...yawn LOL NT
L24
12/25/14 06:01 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 760
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)