Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Brandi always has someone to blame for her words and actions. Sad to say but her bad behavior is the only thing keeping her employed NT
L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
Most people are so sick of her, how much more can bravo cash in on her disgusting behavior. She really is gutter trash and how is that
12/23/14 06:10 AM

entertaining to watch? I'd much rather watch Lisa and Kyle or pretty much anything but Brandi spiral out of control. It seems the more they enable her, the worse she gets. Now she's slapping and hitting? Did the other housewives sign an agreement not to press charges on one another, because she should get arrested. Not that spending a night or two in jail would change her. It just seems there are no consequences for any of her actions. So tired of it and her

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Brandi interviews Andy Cohen and insults Joanna Krupa. Brandi says all the questions were written by BRAVO.
dwig222
12/22/14 02:12 PM
xx * What exactly is her problem with Joanna? NT
Gamecock
12/28/14 07:09 AM
xx * Brandi always has someone to blame for her words and actions. Sad to say but her bad behavior is the only thing keeping her employed NT
robbierob
12/23/14 05:35 AM
xx * Most people are so sick of her, how much more can bravo cash in on her disgusting behavior. She really is gutter trash and how is that
L24
12/23/14 06:10 AM
xx * I can't speak for most people, but I will speak for myself and call Brandi out as a liar. That girl is as phony as they come ... NT
JaneJane
12/23/14 11:18 AM
xx * I think they are all phony. Most of the drama is staged lately to create drama. Bravo has its fingers in all the storylines and egg them all on. NT
dillybean
12/23/14 12:54 PM
xx * That's true, but they don't all play along to the extent she does. She does it outside of the show and with other women not even on the show.
cantgetenough
12/23/14 12:58 PM
xx * yep NT
L24
12/23/14 12:56 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 862
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)