Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
Kyle Richards Done With Brandi Glanville; Kim Richards Gave Her Dog Kingsley Away
12/05/14 06:32 AM

This season of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills is being heralded as their best season yet. Speaking out on all the drama, which Kyle Richards says “gives her anxiety,” she acknowledges that sometimes things cross an ugly line on the show. And one person who she can’t forgive for crossing that line is Brandi Glanville!

Before we get into all that, Kyle breaks down what is upcoming this season. Kyle feels like this season she’s much less guarded on camera, “There are so many snippets I see and I think ‘I never thought they would use that!’ Like embarrassing, silly little things,” she laughs, adding that she “forgets” the cameras are there. <cough, cough ***** cough, cough>.

Calling new Housewives Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson “a perfect fit,” Kyle admits there are also “imperfect moments” with the new ladies, both of whom she considers friends.
Kyle also says season five is a return to high-gloss glamour that was missing last season – the ladies will be taking several trips, “Not just Amsterdam,” she clarifies. But mixed in with all the glamour and wealth will be a heavy dose of reality. “There’s just a lot of craziness. A lot of real life issues, and relationships, and mending and breaking.”

Speaking of Amsterdam, Kyle says the city is absolutely beautiful, some of the ladies partook in legal marijuana, but the fun was eclipsed by serious drama. “We had one of our most explosive moments ever in the series there,” she hints. “It got really crazy. And shocking.” The scene Kyle is references is when Lipsa threw the glass. Kyle said she fled the scene because she “got so scared” by the level of insanity that was unfolding. Kyle says she actually gained 15 pounds from “the stress of the show.”

In a positive direction, Kyle reveals that she and Lisa Vanderpump are “back on track” this season and have worked hard to rekindle their friendship despite adversaries. “We’re both happy to have our friendship back,” Kyle gushes. “We’re in a very good place and we’re gonna work hard to stay there, because I think a lot of people would like to see us not in a good place, so we’re kind of up against that a lot.”

Kyle says she feels like her friendship with Lisa is much more open and they talk “all the time,” but they’re also honest with each other. “When we feel someone is trying to put a wedge between us, we talk about that. Or if something bothers one of us.” Apparently they’re trying to prevent a “blow-up in from to of the cameras” again, or involving their other cast members.

Finally Kyle discusses her issues with Brandi! “We’re not speaking!” she reveals to Huffington Post Live. “In the beginning of the season we were getting to know each other well – I was never close with Brandi but we were trying to become better friends – but something happened during shooting, that I don’t see us ever being friends again.”

Kyle won’t give specifics about what happened, but alludes to a pattern of behavior we’ve seen before from Brandi. “I’ve seen her do this to too many people. I knew, always, that if I got close to her, my day would come as well. I’ve learned my lesson. Things happen over and over again…”

Interesting that last season when Kyle saw Brandi doing this to her very, very good friend Lisa, Kyle was all on board with supporting her. However I guess we can say the same of Lisa who admitted that she had noticed behaviors from Brandi directed at Adrienne that gave her pause and she over-looked them. Hmmmm… hindsight is 20/20, right?!

Kyle laughs that it was “very easy” to cut Brandi out of her life and she has no regrets about the decision. Kyle says she does not hate Brandi, she just can’t trust her! “I think Brandi has a great side to her where she can be fun, and I know she loves her boys. I just, personally, as a friend, that’s not what I consider a friend.”

One thing Kyle is tired of is Brandi’s excuses and victim act. “I think there are a lot of people who gone through a lot worse things in their lives who don’t behave in that way or do some of the things that she’s done. A lot of women go through divorce, so, it’s how you handle it.”

Speaking of cheating, Kyle admits that she over-reacted to last season’s cheating allegations. “In hindsight I should have let it go,” she says, since she knew they were lies. “When I felt like [my marriage] was being attacked, I went into panic mode.” She said she also blamed herself for being on RHOBH that lies were being spread about Mauricio. “I felt so guilty.”

Hilariously, Kyle also discusses the Kardashian’s influence on society and she credits them, and especially Kim, for giving her daughters confidence in their bodies and for helping to change societies perceptions of women’s bodies. Excuse me while I laugh til I puke.

Moving on, after Kim Richards‘ dog has attacked 5 people, including Kyle’s daughter, Alexia, Kyle shares that Kim has given Kingsley up!

Kyle says that Kim re-homed Kingsley, although she won’t say where he went, just that he was “placed” somewhere. “I never asked her to do anything with the dog – I really felt bad because I know that the dog is very important to her,” Kyle told People. “I felt terrible, but she did what she felt was the right thing to do.”

web page

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kyle Richards Done With Brandi Glanville; Kim Richards Gave Her Dog Kingsley Away
L24
12/05/14 06:32 AM
xx * I think they all used her to take Lisa down last season and then she turned on them like she did Adrienne. Brandi is a professional victim NT
robbierob
12/05/14 08:44 AM
xx * kyle's shiny hair don't curr about Lisa! NT
petite6
12/05/14 01:16 PM
xx * She loves Lisa! They are like PB&J, Simon and Garfunkle, Thelma and Louise NT
robbierob
12/06/14 04:49 AM
xx * more like keep your enemies close!!! NT
petite6
12/08/14 01:55 PM
xx * I still like them better as friends NT
robbierob
12/08/14 03:39 PM
xx * frenemies maybe? NT
petite6
12/08/14 03:47 PM
xx * I'd rather see that than Lisa ever being friends with Brandi again... and you know Ken ain't having it either NT
robbierob
12/08/14 04:31 PM
xx * yep NT
L24
12/06/14 07:28 AM
xx * ...
mgbaloo
12/05/14 02:55 PM
xx * Hey! I thought we were all getting along so far this season. Don't be making fun of Kyle's hair! NT
cantgetenough
12/05/14 03:17 PM
xx * To be honest I like Kyle this season so far. Brandi is the one I have a hard time with. NT
mgbaloo
12/05/14 03:26 PM
xx * And, I'm liking Lisa. NT
cantgetenough
12/05/14 03:27 PM
xx * We will have to combine Battlestar and Princess Warriors into Princess Battlestar, lol NT
mgbaloo
12/05/14 03:28 PM
xx * I'm not. This is gross. Do not disarm!!! NT
petite6
12/08/14 01:56 PM
xx * You are quickly becoming a relic of the past. We are all getting along peachy...
mgbaloo
12/08/14 02:00 PM
xx * No!!! I do NOT approve! The point is to take sides in Housewives! NT
petite6
12/08/14 03:09 PM
xx * Okay, you can have Brandi and Yolanda. NT
sassyflalassy
12/08/14 04:59 PM
xx * I have never ever liked Brandi!!! How dare thee!!! I will take Kyle over everyone!! Did you hear Jax is ready to give the herp to another? NT
petite6
12/08/14 05:20 PM
xx * The gift that keeps on giving NT
robbierob
12/08/14 05:23 PM
xx * I really don't understand why any woman would give Jax the time of day. NT
sassyflalassy
12/09/14 03:00 PM
xx * He is repulsive. Those Vanderpumpers are all in a state of suspended
sneakypie
12/09/14 05:04 PM
xx * I'm not so sure petite will be on board with that. NT
cantgetenough
12/05/14 03:29 PM
xx * pfft... too bad... 'tis the season of peace & goodwill!! NT
shortcake
12/05/14 03:44 PM
xx * Okay we will keep it secret for now. Behind the scenes negotiating is needed. ;) NT
mgbaloo
12/05/14 03:30 PM
xx * Princess Battlestar does have a certain ring to it :)) NT
shortcake
12/05/14 03:45 PM
xx * My understanding is that this past episode was the calm before the storm. Perhaps we should wait another week before merging. NT
cantgetenough
12/05/14 03:46 PM
xx * Might be sensible. although I do think Kyle and Lisa's friendship is still mending nicely. But we know what happens on these shows,lol NT
mgbaloo
12/05/14 04:26 PM
xx * throw down your buffs... we have new, sparkly pink princessy ones.. & everyone, please help yourself to a pantene gift bag on your way out! NT
shortcake
12/05/14 03:50 PM
xx * perfect! NT
mgbaloo
12/05/14 04:25 PM
xx * I am sorry it was a throwback. She has beautiful hair to be sure. I like how she plays with it all the time...
mgbaloo
12/05/14 03:21 PM
xx * Ha haahaaa NT
sassyflalassy
12/05/14 05:41 PM
xx * lol NT
colleenag
xx * ha ha... i do it all the time too! NT
shortcake
12/05/14 03:23 PM
xx * :) Hi shortcake. NT
mgbaloo
12/05/14 03:24 PM
xx * hello loo <3 NT
shortcake
12/05/14 03:28 PM
xx * She was lucky in the hair department. NT
mgbaloo
12/05/14 03:22 PM
xx * Running her fingers through it like that is how she keeps that glossy shine. NT
cantgetenough
12/05/14 03:22 PM
xx * I cannot believe she just uses Pantene on it. Seems like she must use some oil or glossing spray? NT
mgbaloo
12/05/14 03:23 PM
xx * My most favorite shampoo/conditioner for great hair is trader Joe's nourish spa NT
petite6
12/08/14 01:57 PM
xx * omg NT
xrayspex
12/08/14 02:27 PM
xx * Do you know if it's good on baby-fine hair? I'm using Matrix Sleek Look and am looking for a change. TIA. NT
debbiedu22
12/08/14 02:18 PM
xx * It's really great for curly/wavy hair, bur try it! It can't hurt and it's so cheap, but your hair will look so amazing. I use the conditioner as
petite6
12/08/14 03:11 PM
xx * Thanks ~ & I'll let you know the results! :) NT
debbiedu22
12/08/14 03:27 PM
xx * I use Wen. I like it but it is pricey. The good news is that I don't have to wash as often. NT
sassyflalassy
12/09/14 05:00 PM
xx * Me, too. NT
sneakypie
12/09/14 05:05 PM
xx * Pantene conditioner makes my hair SO soft. NT
PointBeing
12/06/14 07:50 AM
xx * Ive been using Pantene shampoo and conditioner for 20+ years. I'd never use anything else NT
robbierob
12/06/14 10:52 AM
xx * it works... i swear! been using it for a couple years.... "Ice Shine" baby. NT
shortcake
xx * It does. Years ago I was going to buy an expensive shampoo and cond. from the salon, and my hair stylist is the one
L24
12/05/14 05:03 PM
xx * same w/me... i only used salon brands (sebastian or biolage) forever, until my friend suggested i try it... i was shocked at how great it works...
shortcake
12/05/14 07:00 PM
xx * Does it leave a "heavyness" to your hair. I think I remember using it years ago and it making my hair flat. I have medium to short hair, with NO
LibraLady
12/05/14 09:10 PM
xx * you might try the one called "Sheer Volume"... it gives a lot of body & lightness to your hair.. it'll feel bouncy... I alternate between those two NT
shortcake
12/05/14 09:39 PM
xx * good to know. I have short hair now but shiny is always good. :) NT
mgbaloo
xx * I'm getting me some! NT
cantgetenough
xx * We will all have shiny hair on this forum. :) NT
mgbaloo
xx * yasssss we all be sassy, shiny, sexy bishes!! NT
shortcake
xx * The hottest forum on JU! NT
cantgetenough
12/05/14 03:30 PM
xx * Love it :) NT
mgbaloo
xx * lol NT
AprilSky
12/05/14 01:27 PM
xx * I think Kyle entered into a friendship with Brandi as a way of keeping your enemies closer. She knew what she was capable of didn't want to be on
cantgetenough
12/05/14 09:46 AM
xx * I do not think Kyle ever wanted to take Lisa down either. I do think she was a bit jealous the first couple seasons because Lisa was the most popular.
mgbaloo
12/05/14 09:49 AM
xx * You're probably right, Kyle doesn't seem vindictive towards Lisa the way Brandi does. I definitely think Feaux used Brandi NT
robbierob
12/05/14 10:23 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 12673
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)