Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: It totally creeped me out. Yolanda is continuing her dream by living vicariously through her daughters. It's obvious that she couldn't
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
She just seemed "insensitive" to Bella, even I got the social cues that Bella was less than excited about trying to get hooked up with
12/03/14 01:12 PM

a modeling agency and more into being recognized for having a desire to forge her own perhaps different path. Maybe I don't know the whole backstory but I think Yolanda is coming across a little dense. She should be asking about what Bella wants to do, playing to Bella's strengths, etc. Maybe that's why, if the DUI is true, Bella is acting out.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* While trying to figure out what the "accident" Yolanda is discussing with David, I came across this. I'd forgotten about it. So sad!
pusssykatt
12/02/14 08:22 PM
xx * Sorry, I must have missed a part on the show tonight. I thought you were talking about the bad news they showed in the preview. I didn't know
dillybean
12/02/14 08:53 PM
xx * I thought it might have been about her younger daughter's DUI that she had gotten, but maybe it's what you found. NT
dillybean
12/02/14 08:50 PM
xx * Sorry, I didn't mean this was what she was talking about. This happened in 1992. I'll bet it is Bella's DUI. NT
pusssykatt
12/02/14 09:13 PM
xx * I'm sure it's about the DUI since the edit tonight focused on Bella. NT
cantgetenough
12/03/14 07:29 AM
xx * Did anyone else find themselves cringing a bit when Yolanda went on and on about getting Bella "hooked up" with a modeling agency? It seemed to me
colleenag
12/03/14 07:39 AM
xx * I am uncomfortable about her counseling teens to focus on career based on looks and not education. NT
sassyflalassy
12/03/14 02:42 PM
xx * Another excellent point! There's a lil devil on my shoulder wondering if Bella is a bit of a tough love child lol...hope the DUI wasn't too severe
colleenag
12/03/14 02:45 PM
xx * Yolanda was a farm girl from Holland. She should not be focusing on her ticket out with two girls who grew up in enormous wealth and opportunity.
sassyflalassy
12/03/14 03:53 PM
xx * There was definitely a DUI and it happened at 4:00am. NT
sassyflalassy
12/03/14 03:49 PM
xx * It totally creeped me out. Yolanda is continuing her dream by living vicariously through her daughters. It's obvious that she couldn't
cantgetenough
12/03/14 10:07 AM
xx * She just seemed "insensitive" to Bella, even I got the social cues that Bella was less than excited about trying to get hooked up with
colleenag
12/03/14 01:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1898
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)